Soba Local Government Area of Kaduna State
Soba Local Government in its efforts to provide excellent Health Care Services, ease transportation network, and improve standard living of its people. Wish to under take some meaningful capital projects across the Local Government. These projects are to be executed with 2013 Subsidy reimbursement programme funds (sure-p)
This is to invite suitably qualified contractors for pre-qualifications to Tender for the following projects,
- Electrification of U/Tudu Village
- Construction of Electric High Tension line from Kwasallo-Dinya
- Construction of 24 No, Hand pump boreholes across the LG
- Construction of Area development Secretariat at Turawa
- Construction of Double ring culvert across the LG
- Construction of Single ring culvert across the LG
- Construction of Drainage at Dinya
- Construction of Drainage at Soba
- Pre-Qualification Criteria
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Registration with relevant state ministry in relevant categories
- Company Audited Account for 3 years
- Evidence of tax clearance for 3 years
- Evidence of financial capability and or banking support
- Experience and technical qualification of key personnel
- Equipment and technology capacity
- Annual turnover
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
- The contractor must produce evidence of compliance with section 6 (1) (3) of the ITF amended ACT No. 19 of 2011.
- Any additional information that may enhance the company for the award of contract.
Interested bidders should purchase the bidding document at the office of the Director of Works of Soba Local Government Area from today, 26th September, to 2nd October, 2014. Completed bidding documents should be returned on or before 2nd October, 2014.
Director Works, Housing, Lands and Survey
Soba Local Government Area, Kaduna state