Finance Tenders in Nigeria/ State Government Tenders in Nigeria
Expression of Interest at Abia State Ministry of Finance
Tenders Admin Abia, State Government 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Abia State Government of Nigeria
Ministry of Finance
Expression of Interest
Applications are invited from suitably qualified firms of Estate Surveyors/Valuers who will work with the Abia state Government in the execution of property valuation exercise to complement the State Government’s Consolidated Assets and Resources Inventory Control System (CARIS) project.
Scope of Work:
Interested firms will be required to ascertain the fair market values of properties located in all the 17 Local Government Areas of the State.
The selected firm will among other things;
- Use modern GIS property visualization technology to locate/inspect and value properties.
- Build relational database tables of all valued properties to include their geographic location, which will be Used to create proximity buffers for comparable properties.
- Evidence of GIS-enabled property valuation project executed in any State of the Federation within the last five years.
- Interested firms must also have a verifiable experience in the use and implementation of geospatial technology as a tool for property visualization and analysis,
- Show evidence of being conversant with Abia State terrain.
Method of Application:
Interested firms should submit detailed proposal/Cost with evidence of qualifications, technical ability and registration with relevant professional bodies. Proposals shall be received not later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
However, all interested firms may be compelled to pay a non-refundable deposit on presentation of bid.
All these are to be made available to the Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Finance, Umuahia.
Dame C.I. Nwoko
Related Posts via Categories
- Request for Expressions of Interest for Consulting Services Firm Selection in Edo State
- Expression of Interest for Participation of PFIs in Central Bank-Sponsored Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF) in Delta State
- Request for Expressions of Interest (Consulting Services-Firm Selection) in Edo State
- Request for Expressions of Interest (Consulting Services Firms Selection) at Delta State Employment and Expenditure for Results (Seefor) Project
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Proposals at Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources
- Invitation for prequalification and Financial Bidding (Procurement of Mechanical Engineering and Hospitality Equipment) at Abia State Polytechnic, Aba
- Invitation for Prequalification and Financial Bidding (Procurement of Hilux Vehicles) at Abia State Polytechnic, Aba
- Invitation for Submission of Technical and Financial Bids at Kaduna State University
- Invitation for the Pre-Qualification of Firms of Professional/Chartered Accountants as External Auditors to the University at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification at Jigawa State Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning