Tender Opportunity: Purchase of Operational Vehicles (Light Vehicles) for Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)
Tender Opportunity: Purchase of Operational Vehicles (Light Vehicles) for SNEPCo
Tender Ref: NG02002925
Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company (SNEPCo) in its role as operator and major venture partner of the NNPC/SHELL/ESSO/TEPN/AGIP Production Sharing Contract, in its capacity as Operator of several Oil Mining Leases on behalf of itself and other Co-Ventures including the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites reputable registered Nigerian companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in supply of light vehicles, to apply for selection into the bid list of the tender. The proposed contract will commence in Q3 2014 and remain active for 24 months with a one year extension option. This service is required to achieve the following:
- Replace over-aged fleet/ improve availability/reliability and reduce cost of maintenance.
- Provide vehicles that meet mandatory requirements of HSSE & SP Control Frame Work
- Forestall production deferments due to inadequate or unfit for purpose logistics support.
- Enhance capacity for journey consolidation and reduce transport exposure.
- Improve HSE and sustain Goal Zero.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex.com.ng for further details.
2.0 Scope of Work
The scope of work for the proposed Contract shall include but is not limited to:
- Supply of vehicles and accessories that meet mandatory requirements of SNEPCo, HSSE & SP Control Framework standards.
- Registration of vehicles and provision of necessary statutory documentation.
- The following vehicles are required:
|1||Toyota Hiace buses|
|2||Isuzu Classic Bus|
|9||Isuzu Novo Armoured Bus|
|10||Toyota/Lexus LC Armoured B6|
|11||Toyota Land Cruiser GX|
|12||Toyota Land Cruiser VX|
3.0 Mandatory Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Service Category – Passenger cars and associated equipment – 20504 (Category A-D) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX Office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms Co2 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not R O. Box).
- Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities.
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) from Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) or evidence of the application of the certificates.
5.0 Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS product/service category – Passenger cars and associated equipment -20504 (Category A-D)as at 6:00pm on 3rd September 2014 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Commercial bids.
6.0 Additional Information
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through the NipeX system.
In the event of technical problems using the NipeX website, please contact the NipeX helpdesk for access support (email@example.com Phone: 01-7644294-6, 01- 7907746). It is also possible to contact the NipeX Operations Department directly on 01 -7937911
This advertisement is not an invitation to Tender for the above services there is no commitment or obligation, Implied of otherwise for SPDC to issue a tender or enter into a contact Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from SPDC.