Tender For Procurement Of Project Vehicles
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur International Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH programme; “Sustainable Smallholder Agri-Business (SSAB)”, financed by Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, would like to procure two (2) Toyota Hilux
4WD 2.8 litre Diesel Double Cab Long Wheelbase, 5-speed manual transmission, fabric seat, 2.8 litre diesel shell spec, Long Wheelbase with anti-lock brake system (ABS), power steering, power windows, CD/FM radio cassette player, side step, air bags, USB and auxiliary gear.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- A quotation which should take the form of a Pro Forma invoice, stating the technical specifications and giving unit and total prices for the item(s). The total price should be broken down as follows: Net price ex stock; Cost of packing; Transport costs; VAT; Total price.
- Delivery address: 4 Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja
- Date of delivery: Please indicate your shortest delivery time
iii. Terms of payment – Immediately after delivery
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of being certified Toyota dealers and/or adequate and reliable certificates including certificate of origin
- Evidence of experience of previous jobs
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents as a hard copy in a sealed envelope to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at No. 4 Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja labelled:
“SSAB Project vehicle publication”
as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject line:
“SSAB Project vehicle publication”.
Only complete quotations and documents received at the physical address or email address indicated not later than 6th October 2014 will be accepted and considered.
Please note that you are bound by your offer for six (6) weeks from deadline of submission of all offers. The successful tender will be selected through a competitive process.