Jigawa State Government
Request for Proposals for Sale of Jigawa Cassava Products Company Ltd
The Jigawa State Government wishes to privatise the Jigawa Cassava Products Company Ltd through a competitive bidding process
Bids are invited from qualified Candidates for the acquisition of Jigawa Cassava Products Limited at Kila, Gwaram Local Government, Jigawa State.
Interested applicants are expected to obtain the bid documents from the office of the Jigawe State Advisory Council for Economic Management and Investment Promotion at the address below after payment of a non-refundable fee of N50,000 payable in draft in favor of the Jigawa State Government.
Applicants are expected to submit their bid documents along with the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registration with State Works Registration Board by the Due Process Office
- Business Premises Registration with Ministry of Commerce, Dutse
- Company Audited Accounts for last one year
- Tax Clearance for last 3 years
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support
- Technical Qualification and Experience of Key Personnel
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission
10. VAT Registration and Evidence of Past Remittance
11. 10% bid security in form of bankers cheque or draft in favor of Jigawa State Government to cover 3 months from the date of the bid
12. Sworn Affidavit as follows:
- That documents submitted era genuine and correct
- That none of the Directors/Partners of the company have been convicted by any court of law and are solvent
- That none of the officers of the procuring entity is a former or present director of the company
All Bids (financial and technical) are expected to be submitted in 5 copies (one original end 4 copies) in a sealed brown envelop and addressed to the Director General at Jigawa Advisory Council for Economic Management and Investment Promotion and marked ‘Bid Documents for Acquisition of Jigawa Cassava Products Company Ltd at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
All bids are expected to be submitted at the address below not later than 1.00pm, on Wednesday. 3rd September, 2014. All late bids would be disqualified.
Jigawa State Advisory Council for Economic Management and Investment Promotion Bloch A, 3rd Floor,
For Enquiries Contact
+234(0) 703 349 2444, +234(0) 815 669 1683, +234(0) 803 692 3498,
+234 (0) 816 757 4342