Invitation for Pre-Qualified/Tender for the Procurement of Survey Equipment (Digitalized) in Kaduna State
Kaduna State Government
Kaduna State Tenders Board
Invitation for Pre-Qualified/Tender for the Procurement of Survey Equipment (Digitalized)
The Kaduna State Government, through the Ministry of Lands, Surveys and Country Planning, wishes to Pre-Qualify/Tender registered contractors who may wish to tender for the 2014 Capital Project in Kaduna State.
In view of the above, the Ministry invites application for the pre-Qualification/Tender from competent and qualified contractors for the above Projects.
Pre-Qualification/ Tender Requirements:-
Interested contractors are invited to submit the following documents:-
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of current registration with Kaduna State Tenders Board.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
- Compliance with I.T.F.
- Compliance with PENCOM
- Audited Account for the last 3 years.
- Any other relevant information that will be useful in determining
the Company’s suitability for the work.
All pre-qualification/Tender documents should be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Kaduna State Tenders Board, No. 10 Yakubu Gowon, Way Kaduna not later than 3rd September, 2014 in a sealed envelope.
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender documents are available for collection at the State Tenders Board with the payment of Non Refundable Tender Fees of N50,000.00 payable to Pay Direct State Account No 0001173325. at Unity Bank PLC nationwide.
Receiving of submissions will be closed on Wednesday 3rd September, 2014 at 12.00 Noon, and opened by 12.00 Noon the same day in the Conference Room of the State Tenders Board.
- It is important to note that the Kaduna State Government will verify claims of contracting firms and any false declaration/ documentation will attract instant disqualification of candidate. Please also note that high diligence and care will be required in the submission of all documents.
- This advertisement should not be construed as a Commitment on the part of the Ministry nor shall it entitle companies to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from the Ministry.
Kaduna State Tenders Board,
Yakubu Gowon Way,