Jigawa State Government
Request for Proposals Sale of Jigawa Hotels Ltd (3 Star Hotel)
The Jigawa State Government wishes to Privatise Jigawa Hotels Ltd., owners of the ‘Three Star Hotel’ Dutse Jigawa State through competitive bidding.
Bids are invited from qualified Candidates for the acquisition of Jigawa Hotels Ltd (3 Star Hotel) in Dutse, Jigawa State.
Interested applicants are expected to obtain the bid documents from the office of the Jigawa State Advisory Council for Economic Management and Investment Promotion at the address below after payment of a non refundable fee of N100,000 payable to draft in favor of the Jigawa State Government
Applicants are expected to submit their bid documents along with the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Registration with State Works Registration Board by the Due Process Office.
- Business Premises Registration with Ministry of Commerce, Dutse
- Company Audited Accounts for last one year.
- Tax Clearance for last 3 years.
- Evidence of Financial Capability end Banking Support
- Technical Qualification and Experience of Key Personnel.
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission.
- VAT Registration end Evidence of Past Remittance.
- 10% bid security in form of bankers cheque or draft in favor of Jigawa State Government to cover 3 months from the date of the bid.
- Sworn Affidavit as follows:
- That documents submitted are genuine and correct.
- That none of the Directors/Partners of the company have been convicted by any court of law and are solvent.
- That none of the officers of the procuring entity is a former or present director of the company.
All Bids (financial and technical) are expected to be submitted in 5 copies (one original and 4 copies) in a sealed brown envelop and addressed to the Director General of Jigawa Advisory Council for Economic Management and Investment Promotion and marked ‘Bid Documents for Acquisition of Jigawa Hotels Ltd (3 Star Hotel)’ at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
All bids are expected to be submitted at the address below not later than 1.00pm, on Wednesday 3rd September, 2014. All late bids would be disqualified.
Jigawa State Advisory Council for Economic Management and Investment Promotion
Block A, 3rd Floor,
For Enquiries Contact:
+234(0) 703 349 2444, +234(0) 815 669 1583, +234(0) 803 692 3498 ,
+234(0) 816 757 4342