OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 4494, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE, NIGERIA
The Osun State University, Osogbo is desirous of using her 2013 TETFUND Special Intervention for the Equipment of its science laboratories.
LOT 01: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF VARIOUS EQUIPMENT FOR CENTRAL LABORATORY AND TRAINING OF LABORATORY PERSONNEL
To this end, the University now invites sealed Technical and financial bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the above listed work.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding Procedures and is open to all bidders resident within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the past three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances;
- Evidence of Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in compliance with pension Reform Act 2004;
- Evidence of compliance with Industrialization Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act 2011;
- Evidence of compliance with payment of NSITF;
- Evidence of Experience in Jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last Three (3) with verifiable letters of contract award evidence by practical completion certificate/interim payment certification and pictures;
- Comprehensive Company Profile showing organizational structure, list of Staff including Curriculum Vitae of key personnel involved in project implementation stating qualification. The list must include at least B.Sc. with evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies. (Enclose photocopies);
- Quality Control/Assurance manual of the company;
- Intended contractor must demonstrated access to manufacturers of science equipment;
- Annual audited for the last Three (3) years to be provided;
- Evidence of payment of non-returnable processing fees of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) only.
Financial Bid documents should be collected from the office of the Registrar between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4p.m. on week days upon evidence of payment of the tender fees of One Hundred Thousand Naira only (N 100,000.00).
The Technical and completed financial Bids must be delivered to the address below not later than 5th November, 2014 at 12 noon. Electronic bidding “shall not” be permitted. Late bid will be rejected.
Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below by 2:00p.m on Monday, 10th November, 2014.
Technical and financial Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes clearly marked Technical/ Financial documents and then enveloped in an outer envelope to the address below:
Osun State University, P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo,
J.O. Faniran, Ph.D Registrar