Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Submission of Bids to Tender for Procurement of Teaching and Learning Aids at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
Otto/Danikin, Lagos State, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Submission of Bids to Tender for Procurement of Teaching and Learning Aids
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED), Otto/Ijanikin in conjunction with the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) intends to undertake the following Procurement immediately:
Project A: Supply of Computers, UPS and Printers
Project B: Supply of Interactive E- Boards
Project C: Supply of Photocopier Machine
Pre-Qualification and Tender Requirements
Interested contractors are to submit the under listed pre-qualification documents with verifiable evidence in respect of the above projects:
- Evidence of registration with corporate affairs commission.
- Evidence of registration as a contractor with Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education.
- Evidence of financial capacity, including bank reference.
- Evidence of execution of similar projects providing details including the name of the client, contract sum of the project, copies of the letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Tax clearance certificate.
- Company audited accounts.
- Comprehensive company profile including registered address, functional contract e-mail address, GSM phone numbers) and detailed resume of relevant staff.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable bidding fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand naira).
- VAT Registration certificate and evidence of remittance.
The bidding fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) should be in bank draft of any of the following banks: First Bank, Union Bank, FCMB or UBA, in favour of the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos State, Nigeria.
All submissions should be in five copies in sealed envelopes and delivered to the undersigned not later than Friday 17th October, 2014,
Submission should be marked “pre-qualification and Tenders for Procurement” on the left hand corner, Tender documents are obtainable from the Director, ICT on payment of biding fees.
- Participation in the bidding does not grant any person the right to be selected or given any job.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the College to award this or any job to any contractor nor shall it entitle prospective contractors or indeed anybody to make any claim or seek any indemnity from or against the College.
- Failure/neglect or refusal to comply with any of the steps in the bidding process as listed above or to provide any of the listed Items may result in disqualification, and
- Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered.
Registrar & Secretary to Council