The Science of Improving Lives
Supply of Solar Refrigerators
Family Health International (FHI 360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS and TB services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention , treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria. FHI360 Hereby invites reputable companies with proven experience and expertise in this area of supply to participate in the prequalification process as described below
|Description of Item
C. Selection Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria to participate in the prequalification process shall be as under and should be submitted along the price quotation in a sealed envelope
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission and other bodies with copies of form C07 & CO2
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three years, 2012, 2011 & 2010.
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past, including copy of job order and signed delivery note
- Recommendation Letter from the Bank stating ability to execute such supply.
- Current company’s audited statement of accounts
- Affiliation with any international organization or original equipment manufacturer, Vendors with in-country representation for after sales services will have an added advantage
- Provide recommendation letter of supply from past Organization for successful completion of supply order.
D. Instruction to Prospective Bidders:
The Vendor must have experience in the field of supplying item and below are instruction to be strictly complied with.
All quotations must be in Naira (NGN) and signed by Authorized representative of the bidding company.
Quotations must include the following conditions
I. Delivery Schedule
II. Payment terms
III. Validity of Quote
IV. Warranty of Equipment
E. Deadline for Submission
All applicants must submit their proposal to: Associate Director, Procurement,
Contracts & Grant, FHI360, Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3 Abuja.
All documents required by this RFQ must be received at the above designated location NO LATER THAN 5:00PM, 12th August, 2013.
No Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will be accepted.
Issuance of this RFQ in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
NOTE: All Submitted Proposals must be Valid for a period of 90 days from the closing date indicated above. FHI360 Claims the right to vary number of items at time of award or split the award as may be deemed necessary in terms of Quantity to be delivered.
FHI 360 is Value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.
FHI 360 designee will answer any questions up to the deadline date of this advert; hence any request for clarification should be referred to:
Senior Procurement Officer, Procurement Unit
FHI 360, Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street Garki
Area 3, Abuja