Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Advancing Health in Bauchi & Sokoto
Request for Expression of Interest
Tship (Targeted States High Impacts) is a six-year program focused on the improvement of Health Systems and the Management of Health Systems for higher quality Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health, Family Planning, and Reproductive Health service delivery in Nigeria. TSHIP is funded by the United State Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by a group of foreign and local non-governmental organizations consisting of John Snow Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), CEDPA-PLAN International, Futures Group International LLC, JHPIEGO, Management Strategies for Africa (MSA).
The Targeted State High Impact project (TSHIP) Sokoto field office, Nigeria announces the Request for Expression of Interest.
Title: RFP-Procurement of Biometric Based Identity Card for Polio Eradication Initiative Personnel in Sokoto State
Contract Type: Contract
Please submit quotations between 8.00am to 5.30pm on or before 18th December 2014. All vendors are to drop the quotation in the Tender Box, Placed in the TSHIP Sokoto Office Block 14, Ground Floor, Shehu Kangiwa Secretariat Sokoto, Nigeria.
Only successful vendors will be contacted, Please consider you quotation unsuccessful if you do not hear from us on or before 22nd December 2014.
For more details please log on the TSHIP Official Website at http://www.tshipnigeria.org
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Invitation for Tender; Provision of Products/Services at Save the Children International in Nigeria
- Invitation to Bid; Supply of Medical/Hospital Equipment at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Expression of Interest (EOI); Invitation for Outdoor Advertising Services at Society for Family Health (SFH), Nigeria
- Request for Proposal at Family Health International (FHI 360)
- Request for Quotes (RFQ) at Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Invitation for Technical and Commercial Tenders: Supply of Oil Spill Response Equipment at Clean Nigeria Associates Limited/Gte (CNA)
- Expression of Interest for Project Evaluation at Save the Children International, Nigeria
- Request for Proposals (RFP) at TSHIP (Targeted States High Impact Projects)
- FINAL EXTENSION NOTICE; Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Construction of Teacher’s Housing Project