Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC)
Request for Proposal (RFP)
As part of the efforts to achieve its mandate and in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007, The Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) hereby invites proposal from reputable firms with proven experience to undertake the under-listed consultancies.
|Lot No.||Consultancy Description|
|CA-1||Outsourced Contact Centre for Abuja|
|CA-2||Supply, Installation and Configuration of Servers and Virtual Private Network (VPN) for contact Solution|
Interested companies are to submit the following documents:
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the CAC.
(2) Current Tax clearance Certificate
(3) VAT Registration Certificate
(4) Companies audited account for the proceeding 3 years, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Please note that Turnover in Audited must match Turnover declared in Tax Clearance Certificates.
(5) Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM (Up to December, 2014)
(6) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with the provision of section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(7) Evidence of compliance with NSITF Employee Compensation Act (Up to December 2014.
(8) Detail company profile, including evidence of technical competence, curriculum vitae of professional staff indicating their academic and professional certifications (Copies of Certificates required)
(9) Evidence of similar contracts executed backed with copies of verifiable letters award and or certificate of job completion.
(10) Evidence of financial capability supported with letter of reference from a reputable bank and bank statement for six months.
(11) Every submission shall be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and Documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the bidder.
(12) Only technically qualified firms will be invited for the financial bid opening. Please note that copies of CAC, Tax Clearance and Pencom Certificates will be forwarded to relevant Government Authorities for validation by the Commission in the course of the bidding process.
(13) All documents listed above must be arranged in the order of listing in both the original and duplicate copies.
Collection of Request for Proposal
Prospective bidders are required to collect detailed Request for Proposal from the Procurement Department on the 2nd floor at the Commission’s head office at the address below, upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) per Lot issued in bank draft in favour of Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
Evidence of payment of the tender fee must be attached when returning the RFP.
Submission of Documents
The prospective bidders shall enclose the Technical and Financial bids in two(2) separate envelopes, and enclose the two envelopes in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked “Request for Proposal -Lot No…..” on the top right-hand corner which shall bear the Lot description, the name and address of the Company on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
The document should be dropped in the box at the reception of the Commission’s Head office at plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Stree, Maitama, Abuja not later than 12.00 noon on Tuesday, 20th January 2015.
(i) Late submission shall be rejected.
(ii) This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
(iii) The Commission will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to an inquiry nor shall it entitle any party submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Commission.
(iv) The Commission is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason there of:
All enquires should be directed to:
Head, Human Capital and Infrastructure Group
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Director, Public Affairs