Procurement of 4×4 Wheel Drive Double Cabin Pick-Up Vans and Mini Buses at Enugu State Agency for the Control of Aids HIV/AIDS
Enugu State Government of Nigeria
Enugu State Agency for the Control of Aids HIV/AIDS
Programme Development Project II (HPDP II)
Credit No. Cr 45960-Ng
Procurement of 4×4 Wheel Drive Double Cabin Pick-Up Vans and Mini Buses
IFB No. ENS/GDS/13/05/NCB
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. of November 21, 2012.
- The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contact for Procurement of 4 X 4 WHEEL DRIVE DOUBLE CABIN PICK-UP VANS AND MINI BUSES
- The HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, (Enugu State Agency for the Control of AIDS), (ENSACA) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following
|4X4 WHEEL DRIVE DOUBLE CABIN PICK-
|At least 2.5% of Bid Price
Bidders may bid for any or more lots and discounts offered for the award of combined lots will be considered in bid evaluation.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from: The Executive Secretary, Enugu State Agency for the Control of AIDS, HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 9-00am to 4:00 pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
- 6. Qualifications requirements include:
- Documentary Evidence of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years
- Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
- A Manufacturer’s Authorization for equipment not produced by the company.
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10.000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be by bank draft in favor of Enugu State HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II or cash paid into Enugu State HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, Draw-down Account No. 1012582241 at Zenith Bank PLC. The Bidding Documents will be collected by the bidder or representative of the Bidder or by courier services on request.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12.00 pm on 13th December, 2013. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at Dannic Hotels Ltd. No 3 Edem Close New Haven, Enugu, Enugu State at 12.00 pm on 13th December, 2013. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 2.5% of Bid Price or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The address referred to above is:
The Executive Secretary,
HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project,
Enugu State Agency for the Control of AIDS,
3/41 Kingsway Road, G.R.A., Enugu