Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
National Health Insurance Scheme
Corporate Headquarters, Abuja
The National Health Insurance Scheme wishes to draw the attention of the public to its publication in the National Dailies (Thisday, Daily Trust and Federal Tenders Journal of August 11, 2014) on the “Submission of Qualification and Tenders Documents” for its 2014 ICT Projects where one of the requirements was inadvertently omitted.
All prospective Bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Current Certificate from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act of 2004
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 & 2013-with Expiration Date of December, 2014)
- A sworn Affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of law of any criminal offence.
- Current certificate of Training contributions to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of registration with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN).
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No.
- Company profile and Technical qualification of key personnel with evidence of experiences on similar jobs.
- Company Audited Accounts for the- last three years (2011, 2012 and 2013) .
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects (Bank guarantees from reputable banks will form part of the evaluation criteria)
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award, project cost and contact address of the clients. All other details in the earlier advert remain unchanged.
We regret any inconveniences caused.
Head, Procurement Department
For: Executive Secretary
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH)
- Invitation to Tender; Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Medical Equipment at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, (UDUTH), Sokoto
- Invitation to Bid; Supply of Goods and Services at National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Execution of 2015 Capital Projects at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala – Kano
- Expression of Interest at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Invitation for Bids (IFB): Procurement of HIV Test Kits at Ondo State Agency for the Control of AIDS (ODSACA)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tenders Documents for the Execution of Projects at The National Health Insurance Scheme
- General Procurement Notice for 2015 Capital and Recurrent Projects at the Federal Ministry of Health
- Request for Expression of Interest at National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP) Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja
- Invitation to Tender for the Execution of Projects at University of Benin Teaching Hospital