Request for Expressions of Interest: Consultancy Services for Procurement Capacity and Training Needs Assessment at Ekiti State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
Ekiti State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
Request for Expressions of Interest: Consultancy Services for Procurement Capacity and Training Needs Assessment.
Project: Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
Consulting Services: Consultancy Services in Procurement Reforms
Credit No: 46670 NG
Issuance Date: 3rd June, 2015.
Expression of Interest
(1) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of implementing Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project. Ekiti State is a beneficiary of the Credit and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the credit for Consultancy Services in Public Procurement Reforms.
(2) The overall objective of the project is to promote good governance by improving quality, transparency and accountability in public financial management and human resource management systems in Ekiti State.
(3) The scope of service for this consultancy work shall include the following tasks:
(a) Preparation of a Capacity Needs and Skills Assessment of procurement staff in the Bureau of Public Procurement(BPP) and the six selected MDAs interms of each agency’s annual public procurement program,
(b) Formulation of the optimal organizational structure of the BPP and the procurement unit in each of the selected Ministry/Department/Agency, and
(c) Development of a Procurement Training Program in accordance with the identified procurement capacity needs for both the BPP and the six selected MDAs.
(4) The Ekiti State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consulting firms are hereby requested to submit a statement of capability indicating relevant experience on similar assignments in Nigeria or elsewhere. This should include, but not limited to, summary of CVs of its key staff, provision of company brochures, description of similar assignments carried out in the last five years, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among key staff, etc.
(5) The consulting firm will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by WorldBank Borrowers (January 2011).
(6) Interested consulting firms may obtain further information at the address below between 9.00a.m – 4.00p.m (Local Time) on week days
(7) Expressions of interest must be delivered in a sealed envelope to the address below not later than Wednesday 24th June, 2015
Ekiti State Public Sector Governance Reform and
State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU),
2nd Floor, Christore Building
Ekiti State. Nigeria.