Invitation for Bids (IFB); Procurement of ICT Equipments at Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project (SLOGOR)
Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project (SLOGOR)
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Jigawa State Government
State and Local Governance Reform Project Grant No. Tf018335
Procurement of ICT Equipments for AEAs and SPCU.
IFB. No. JG/SLO/NCB/GOODS/01/2015
(1) The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of State and Local Governance Reform Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of ICT Equipment/ No: JG/SLO/NCB/GDS/01/2015
(2) The Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
|Lot||Description of Item||Quantity|
|Desk Top Computers
Public Address System
(3) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project, at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 10:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Thursdays, except on public holidays.
(5) Qualifications requirements include:
- Evidence of previous supply (sale) of at least two similar Equipment proposed for the last 5
- Reports on financial standing of the Bidder such as
- Profit and Loss statements.
- Balance Sheets, and
- Auditors Report for the last three years to demonstrate the financial capability of the bidder
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not apply, Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(6) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Draft in Favour of Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project. The Bidding Documents will be collected from the office by the representative of the bidder; it may also be sent through courier services, upon request, at an extra cost of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only.
(7) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00noon on 06th August, 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on the same Date & Time as above at the Budget and Economic Planning Conference All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 3 % of the Bid sum.
(8) The address referred to above is:
Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project
Budget and Economic Planning Directorate,
Block A, New Secretariat Complex,
Dutse, Jigawa State.