Request for Expression of Interest for Verification Service Providers at Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate
Request for Expression of Interest for Verification Service Providers
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) was established in August 2013 in compliance with the Pension Reform Act (PRA) of 2004 which stipulates the establishment of an independent pension department for the public service of the federation, to oversee the management of pensions under the Defined Benefit Scheme for pensioners not transiting to the defined contributory scheme.
The Act provided for PTAD to consolidate the following pension departments:
- The Civil Service Pension Department
- The Police Pension Department
- The Customs, Immigration and Prisons Pension Department
- The Pension Departments/Boards of Trustees of all federally funded Parastatals
In line with PRA 2004: the PTAD is mandated to make its pensions budgetary estimates, receive budgetary allocations directly from the Federal Government, and make direct payments to its pensioners as and when due.
PTAD is in the process of planning for the proposed nationwide verification of pensioners under the Defined Benefit Scheme (DBS). The verification exercise is intended to help PTAD develop a credible and reliable database of pensioners. This is with the aim of ensuring that duplicates and fictitious records are identified and eliminated. The verification exercise will also achieve the added benefit of data consolidation across all the inherited pension departments.
For this purpose, PTAD invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing any of the under listed services.
- Communications Consultant
- Data Entry Service Providers
- Recruitment Consultants
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI)
Interested consultants should express their interest by providing detailed company profile indicating the following:
- Certified true copy of certificate of incorporation.
- Certified true copy of MEMART (Memorandum & Article of Association).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years
- Certificate of Compliance by the National Pension Commission
- Evidence of payment to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC).
- 3 years Company Audited Annual Report for the last three years
- Comprehensive company profile
- Summary list (with short description) of similar and other jobs successfully executed within the last three years.
Method of Submission
Interested consultants shall submit one original and four copies of the
expression of interest marked “EOI for………… (State the Assignment)” at the top right corner of a sealed envelope and should be addressed and returned to the address stated below not later than Friday, 29th August, 2014 at 12noon.
The Head of Procurement
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
22 Katsina AlaCrescent, Off Yedseram Street, off IBB Way Maitama, Abuja.
This is not an invitation to bid, as only shortlisted firms shall be invited to collect bidding documents and submit proposals.