Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Re-Invitation to Bid at National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-Formal Education
Tenders Admin Abuja, Federal Government 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-Formal Education
Plot 1641, Bade Close, Off Ubiaja Crescent, P.M.B 295, Garki, Abuja.
Re-Invitation to Bid
Further to our “Invitation to Bid” in the Leadership Newspaper, Monday, August 12th 2013, The Nation Newspaper, Tuesday 13th August, 2013 and The Federal Tenders Journal VOL 8. NO 18-Monday Aug 12th – Sunday August 25th, 2013, prospective bidders are hereby informed of the following amendments to some details of the advertised bids:
(a) The required Non – Refundable fee for Lot 1 and Lot 2 has been adjusted downward to N10, 000.00 (ten thousand naira) only from the initial N20, 000.00 (twenty thousand naira).
(b) The closing date for all Lots has been shifted from 23rd September 2013 to 7th October, 2013 by 12noon.
(c) Bidders are free to apply for any lots of their choice.
The opening of all bids received will take place immediately by 12noon on same date October 7th 2013. In compliance with Section 30(c) of the Public Procurement Act,2007.
Any tenderer who has paid anything in excess of the adjusted fees for the Bid should seek immediate refund. All other details remain same.
All inconveniences, regretted.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi