Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC)
Sustainable Development Programme of Lake Chad Basin (Prodebalt) Nigeria (African Development Bank Financed Project)
Chad Basin Development # Authority Premises Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria
RE: Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Addendum to Advertisement
1. The Sustainable Development Programme of Lake Chad Basin (PRODEBALT) Nigeria under the Lake Chad Basin Commission wish to refer to its earlier publication for two Invitation of Bids (IFB) published in Daily Trust Newspaper of Monday July 15th 2013 for
(a) Renovation of National Coordination Office (PRODEBALT/NGR/NCB/01/11)
(b) Purchase of 100Nr Isothermal Containers, 170Nr Fish Drying Tray and 240Nr Chorkor Oven (PRODEBALT/NGR/NCB/03/13).
Inform interested bidders and general public that the date for the opening of the bids has been extended to 11.00am, on Thursday 12th September 2013 for (a) above and 11.00am on Thursday 19th September 2013 for (b) above.
2. All other information on the PRODEBALT invitation for bids in the earlier publication of 15th July 2013 remains valid.
3. Any inconveniences caused by this changes are regretted
Acting National Coordinator
Sustainable Development Programme
of Lake Chad Basin (Prodebalt) Nigeria,
Chad Basin Development Authority Premises,
Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi