Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Bwari Area Council, FCT
P.M.B. 5032, Wuse, Abuja
Public Tender Notice
The above Area Council hereby invites reputable, competent and registered contractors and suppliers with the capacity and experience for timely delivery of projects/jobs for technical and financial bids for the Supply of 1N0 Brand New Toyota Hilux 2.7L Petrol Engine (2013 Model) – Full Option with Factory-fitted A/C; 4 x 4 Drive with Auxiliary Gear
- Evidence of Registration with the CAC.
- Evidence of Registration with BAC.
- Up-to-date Tax Clearance.
- Evidence of VAT Registration
- Details of Company Profile containing the organizational chart and names, resume and telephone numbers of key personnel
- Evidence of Similar Jobs Executed
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of Registration with ITF, in compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011.
- Proven capability, relevant experience and good track record
- Evidence of payment of Tender Fee of N15,000.00 only.
Interested companies/suppliers are to collect and return completed Tender Documents not later than 1st December 2014 to, the Office of the Head of Department of Works, Bwari Area Council, Council Secretariat, Bwari, Abuja – FCT; in sealed brown envelope marked at the top right hand corner, the title of the job.
Note that all payments must be by bank draft payable to Bwari Area Council, FCT.
Opening of Tenders: Both technical and financial tenders will be opened on 1st December, 2014 by 12:00 noon in the Council Conference Hall
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi