The Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER)
P.M.B. 5, U.I. Post Office, Ojoo, Oyo Road, Ibadan
Invitation to Tender
The Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER) invites reputable companies with relevant experience and good track record to tender for the conversion of NISER Maintenance Yard to Corpers’ Lodge.
2.0 Eligibility Criteria
Interested companies are required to submit the following:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, together with Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Detailed company profile which should include:
- Experience/professional and technical qualifications of key personnel
- Equipment and technology capacity proposed
- Verifiable evidence of similar projects executed in the past five years and evidence of knowledge of the industry (letters of contract awards and practical completion to be included)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the immediate past three years, and Unique Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN)
- Audited Account for the past three years, duly stamped by a licenced Auditor
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittances
- Annual Turnover
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of Compliance Letter from the National Pension Commission
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011
3.0 Collection of Bid Documents
Bid documents are obtainable from office of the Head, Procurement & Maintenance Division, Room 008, Administration Building, NISER, Ojoo, Oyo Road, Ibadan, upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to the Accounts Unit of the Institute.
4.0 Submission of Bid Documents
Interested bidders should arrange the Eligibility Criteria in an orderly manner and submit in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Eligibility Criteria”. Duly completed bid should be submitted in another envelope marked “Financial Bid”. The two envelopes should be enclosed in an envelope marked “Bid for the Conversion of Maintenance Yard to Corpers’ Lodge” and hand-delivered at the address below: The Head, Procurement & Maintenance Division
Ojoo, Oyo Road, Ibadan
All bid documents must be submitted in the tender box on or before 12.00 noon of 12th November, 2014. Any tender received after this date and time will not be considered.
5.0 Opening of Bid Documents
Bid documents shall be opened immediately after close of submission. Venue is the Conference Room, Administration Building, NISER, Ibadan.
Interested members of the public, contractors’ representatives and Civil Society Organizations are invited to the bid opening exercise.
Please note that:
- NISER is neither committed nor obliged to shortlist or to award the contract to any tendering company;
- NISER reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages;
- NISER will only recognize and correspond with only authorized officers of the tendering companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf; and
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of NISER nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NISER.