Osun State Second HIV/AIDS Program Development Project (HPDP-2)
(WORLB BANK ASSISTED)
IDA CREDIT NO: 45960-NG
Osun State Agency for the Control of Aids (O-SACA)
Office of the Governor, No 79, Odi Olowo Street, Osogbo, Osun State
Procurement of Vehicles
IFB NO: OSS/GDS/NCB/02/14
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business.
(2) The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Osun State Second HIV/AIDS Program Development Project (HPDP 2), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Procurement of Vehicles.
(3) The Osun State Second HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project (HPDP 2), now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Vehicles as for the following:
|Lot No:||Item Description||Qty||DeliveryPeriod||BidValidity
|1||4 WD double Cabin||1||60 Days||90 days||Not less than 2.5% of Bid Price||O-SACA Office Complex No, 79 Odi -Olowo Street, Osogbo,Osun State|
|2||18-Seater bus||1||60 Days||90 days||Not less than 2.5% of Bid Price||O-SACA Office Complex No. 79 Odi -Olowo Street, Osogbo, Osun State|
|3||Saloon project cars||3||60 Days||90 days||Not less than 2.5% of Bid Price||O-SACA Office Complex No- 79 Odi -Olowo Street, Osagbo, Osun State|
NB: Bidders may bid for any one of the lots and discounts offered for the award of combined lots will be considered to the bid evaluation.
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines:
Procurement under IBRD Loam and IDA Credits and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from, The Project Manager, Osun State Second HIV/AIDS Program Development Project (HPDP 2) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00am to 4:00pm Mondays through Thursdays and 9:00am to 1:00pm on Fridays, except on public holidays.
(6) Qualifications retirements include:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Power of Attorney:
- Documentary Evidence of contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years;
- Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital:
- A Manufacturer’s Authorization for equipment not produced by the company.
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically “shall not” be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Nana (N15. 000) only. The method of payment will be in Bank draft. The Bidding Documents will be delivered directly or sent by courier on request
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10.00am 8th January, 2015;
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10.00am on 8th January, 2015.
- All bids must be accompanied by & Bid Security of not less than 2.5% of Bid Price.
(9) The address referred to above is:
The Project Managers
Osun State SACA Office Complex,
79 Odi-Olowo Street, Osogbo, Osun State