Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria
P.M.B 627 Garki, Abuja, 900001
The Environmental Health Officer Registration Council of Nigeria intends to carry out the procurement of goods and services under the 2013 Budget appropriation.
Interested, reputable, experienced and capable consultants/ Contractors are advised to submit expression of interest and tender document for capital projects below:
2. Lot 1 Item Seven Mass Action for Environmental Sustainability, Sanitation and Hygiene (Maessah)
3. Lot 2 Furnishing Of Office Head Quarter and Zonal Offices.
4. Eligibility to Participant
Interested reputable contractors/consultants must have necessary competences and possess the following-
- Certificate of the company’s Registration/incorporation.
- Company’s current tax clearance certificate (2013 TCC)
- The Principal partner must be a Licensed Environmental Health Officer with practice seal,
- Must hold at least a master’s degree in Environmental health or related discipline,
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience in Environmental hearth Practice,
- Copy of VAT registration certificate and TIN Number,
- Company profile with CVs of key officers,
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of EHORECON is a former or present Director, shareholder has pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirms that all information presented in its bid are true and correct
- Audited account for the last three years,
- Verifiable documentary evidence of similar and other jobs executed e.g. contract agreement or letter of award.
- Evidence of financial capability
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund Compliance.
4. The general public is also invited.
Collection of Tender Document
From the date of this advert interested contractors are required to collect detailed tender documents for lot 2 from the accounts department of 15 Wushisi street, Utako, Abuja. After payment of N10, 000.00 for tender documents.
5. Submission of Documents:
Interested and reputable companies are required to submit five (5) copies of Expression of interest/tender documents and the original must be packed differently and marked ORIGINAL with signature in a sealed envelope with the other copies after checking the envelop content by our security men on duty, also sign the register at the point of submission, those who has submitted before for LOT 1 should not submit another one please. Submission of EOI/tender documents must be appropriately marked e.g. submission of proposal on LOT 1 and please indicate the item on the Right hand side of the envelope and addressed to:
Environmental Health Officers Registration
Council of Nigeria.
No 17 Kinshasa Street,
Wuse zone 6,
6. Closing Date
All EOI must be HAND DELIVERED on or before noon Friday 15th November 2013, also for the tender documents 6th December 2013. Any documents received after the date and time specified above stands automatically disqualified please endeavor to sign the register as you submit your EOI / Tender.
7. Opening of Documents
All submission of EOI shall be opened at 1:30pm immediately after the close of submission on Friday 15th November 2013 and for the tender on 6th December 2013 at the address below in the presence of applicants or their representatives.
15B.M.L.Wushishi Street Utako, Abuja.
a. Submission of proposal does not commit EHORECON to awarding contract to consultants,
b. EHORECON reserves the right to verify claims made by consultants.
c. Tendering of fake documents is an offence and will lead to disqualification and prosecution and Failure to adhere with the instruction stated above will earn automatic disqualification.