Invitations to Participate in the Tendering Exercise for Procurement at Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
Federal Capital Territory Administration
Invitations to Participate in the Tendering Exercise for Procurement under FCT Area Council Service Commission
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) through the FCT Procurement Department is inviting competent and interested Companies/Suppliers to submit Technical and Financial bids for the following Projects under FCT Area Council Service Commission for the Financial Year 2013:
i) Procurement of Office Equipment/Furnishing;
ii) Renovation of Some Offices/Complex.
A. Technical (Prequalification) Requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax clearance for the last three (3) years expiring 31st December, 2013;
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission and up to date remittance of employee contributory pension funds to Pension Funds Managers;
- Evidence of ITF Contribution in compliance with ITF amendment Act;
- Articles of Memorandum of Association;
- Up to date evidence of Annual returns with CAC, and note that due diligence could be conducted;
- Verifiable documentary evidences of similar jobs that had been successfully executed within the last three years;
- Evidence of last three (3) successive years of Audited Accounts by a Chartered Accounting Firm;
- Letter to the Company’s Bank authorizing FCTA to cross check the Company’s account;
- Current Bank Reference, and statement of account of the Company for the last twelve (12) months;
- Sworn affidavit in compliance with the provisions of Part IV Section 16, Subsection 6 (a & f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007
B. Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested Companies should collect the Tender documents from FCT Procurement Department, First Floor, Block “B”, FCT Procurement Department, FCTA Secretariat, Kapital Road, Area 11, Garki-Abuja upon the presentation of 1 evidence of payment of N10,000.00 non-refundable Tenders fee into FCT Treasury Revenue Account No. 5030009770 at Fidelity Bank PLC (Central Area), Abuja.
The Technical and Financial bid documents should each be sealed and labeled ‘
“Technical” and “Financial” Bids separately as appropriate, and the two envelopes be put in another envelope that should also be sealed and labeled at the right hand
corner accordingly indicating Project name, and name of Procuring entity (that is
FCT Area Council Service Commission). The Tender documents (Technical &
Financial bid) shall each be submitted in three (3) copies (one original and two
other copies) and all pages are to be duly endorsed by an authorized Principal
officer of the bidding company. The document should be deposited in the Tender
Box at the office of the Secretary, FCT Tenders Board Secretariat, Room 043,
First Floor, Block “B”, FCT Procurement Department, FCTA Secretariat,
Kapital Road, Area 11, Garki-Abuja not later than 12.00 noon of 30th October,
i) The omission of any of the Items i-iv of the prequalification requirements above stands disqualified from the Tendering processes.
ii) The representatives of the bidding Companies and interested members of Public especially Civil Rights Organizations are invited to witness the opening of the Tenders at 12.30pm on the same day 30th October, 2013 at FCT Archives & History Bureau, near AGIS, Area 11, Garki – Abuja;
iii) The representatives of the companies are to bring a letter of introduction indicating name, rank and sample signature.
iv) This advertisement shall not construed as a commitment on the part of FCTA nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek any indemnity from FCTA by virtue of such companies having responded to advertisement.
v) FCTA is not bound to accept the lowest or any of the bids.