Invitation to Tenders/Bids at Federal Government College Buni Yadi
Federal Government College Buni Yadi
PMB 1008 Buni Yadi, Yobe State
Invitation to Tenders/Bids
In compliance with the relevant provisions of the public procurement Act 2007, the Federal Government College Buni Yadi Yobe State intends to undertake the under listed projects under the 2013 appropriation. Consequently, the College wishes to invite competent and reputable Companies to submit bids/tenders to participate in the execution of the projects.
LOT1 – Renovation of Classrooms
LOT2 – Renovation of Student Hotel
LOTS – Construction of Access Road and Drainages
LOT4. – Construction of Perimeter Fence
The following under-listed documents are required and world serve as basis for consideration.
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2006 and up to date remittance to employee’s pension fund contribution.
- Company tax clearance for the last three years
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Verifiable list of similar jobs executed In the past
- Company profile to include among others office address, current telephone numbers), e-mail address and evidence of technical and professional qualification.
- Evidence of financial capability.
- Bidders should indicate the lot category they intend to bid for
- Any other relevant information that will be helpful in determining the company’s suitability for the supply.
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the industrial training fund amendment act as in section 6(1) (3).
Payment of Tender Fee/Collection of Tender Document
Interested bidders/companies are to pay a non refundable tender processing fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (10,000.00) per lot.
There upon may collect tender documents on presentation of payment receipt to the secretary of the Tender Board.
Submission of Tenders/Bids
All completed tender documents should be submitted in sealed envelope one original and photocopy and addressed to the Secretary Tender Board on or before 12:00 noon Monday 16th September, 201 3
Opening Of Tenders/Bids
The tenders received will be publicly opened immediately after the closing of submission of Tenders/Bids at the college conference room on Monday 16th September, 2013 12:00 the general public civil society, press, Bidders or representatives are invited to witness the opening of tenders/bids. Late bids will be rejected.
Preference shall be given to Tenders within the North-East Geo-Political zone and those with previous experience in executing projects of similar scope for Federal Government Colleges.
Secretary Tenders Board