Invitation To Tender For The Supply Of Foodstuff To Nigerian Prisons Service, For The Period 1st January To 31st December, 2015 at Nigerian Prisons Service
NIGERIAN PRISONS SERVICE
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, BILL CLINTON DRIVE, AIRPORT ROAD, ABUJA.
Invitation To Tender For The Supply Of Foodstuff To Nigerian Prisons Service, For The Period 1st January To 31st December, 2015
In compliance with the provisions of Public Procurement Acts 2007 regarding the procurement of goods, works and services, the Nigerian Prisons Service hereby invites interested reputable food contractors/suppliers to tender for the supply of foodstuff to the under-listed Prisons and Satellite Prisons for the period 1st January to 31 st December, 2015, The Main Prisons and Satellite Prisons are as follows:
|S/No.||STATE||PRISONS (CONVICTS)||SATELLITE PRISONS|
|FCT- ABUJA||Kuje, Suleja and Dukpa F. C|
|Abia||Aba, Arochuckwu & Umuahia|
|Adamawa||Jada, Jimeta, Mubi, Numan & Yola||Dumne, Gombi, Guyuk, Hong, Karlahi, Kojoli, Maiha, Mayobelwa, Michika & Shelleng|
|Akwa-Ibom||Abak, Eket, Ikot-Abasi, Ikot-Ekpene & Uyo|
|Anambra||Agwata, Awka, Onitsha & Nnewi|
|Bauchi||Azare, Bauchi, Jama’are, Misau & Ningi|
|Benue||Gboko, Makurdi & Otukpo|
|Borno||Biu & Maiduguri (Maximum)|
|Cross River||Adim Farm, Calabar, Ikom, Obubra, Obudu & Oqoja|
|Delta||Agbor, Kwale, Ogwashiu-uku, Sapele & Warn|
|12,||Ebonyi||Abakaliki & Afikpo|
|Edo||Auchi, Benin (New)-Oko, Benin (old), Ogba-farm, Ozalla farm & Ubiaja|
|Enugu||Enugu ibite–oloNsukka & Orji River|
|16,||Gombe||Gombe & Tula||Bajoga, Billiri & Cham|
|Imo||Okigwe, Owerri & Orreh Farm Centre||–|
|Jigawa||Bimln–KuduFarm Centre, Gumel, Hadejia (New) and Kazaure||Birnin–Kudu,Dutse, Garki, Gwaram, Jahum, Kiyawa & Ringim|
|Kaduna||Birnin-Gwari, Borstal Institute, Kaduna Central, Kafanchan, Kakuri, Kuiama Farm Centre & Zaria||Gwantu, Ikara, Kachia, Kwoi Makarfj, Manchok, Saminaka & j Soba I|
|Kano||Goron-Dutse, Kano Central & Wudil||Btchi, Dawakin-Tofa, Gwarzo, Kiru | Rano, Sumaila & Tudunwada|
|Katsina||Daura (New), Daura (Old),Funtua, Katsina & Ingawa F. C.||Dutsinma, Jibia, Kankia, Malumfashi, Mani & Musawa|
|Kebbi||Argungu, B/Kebbl (New), B/Kebbi (Old), Yelwa Yauri & Zuru||Bagudo, Jega, Kamba, Kangiwa &Wara|
|Kogj||Ankpa, Dekina, Idah, Kabba, Koton-Karfe & Okene||–|
|Kwara||Ilorin Old, Ilorin New, Borstal Institute, Laflagi & Omuaran||–|
|Lagos||Badagry, Ikoyi, Female Prison, Kirikiri Maximum Security & Kirtkiri Medium Security|
|Nassarawa||Keffi Old, Keffi New, Lafia, Nasarawa & Wamba||–|
|Niger||Agaie, Bida, Kagara, Kontagora (New), Lapai,Minna (Old), Minna (New) & New Bussa|
|Ogun||Abeokuta New, Abeokuta Old, Ago–Iwoye Farm Centre, Ijebu-Ode, Ilaro, Shagamu & BorstalInstitute Abeokuta|
|Ondo||Akure, Okltlpupa, OndoMale, Ondo Female & Owo||–|
|Osun||Ile-Ife & Ilesha||–|
|Oyo||Ibadan ( Agodi), Ogbomosho Farm Centres. Oyo||–|
|Plateau||Jos, Lakushi, Langtang, Lamingo Farm Centre, Parikshin, Shendam & Wase|
|Rivers||Ahoada, Degema, Bele F.C & P/Harcourt|
|Sokoto||Bisfam F.C & Sokoto||Gwadabawa, Tambuwal& Wurno|
|Taraba||Gembu, Jalingo, Serti & Wukari (New)||Baissa, Bali, Gassoi, Karim-Lamido, Lau, Mutumbiyu, Takum & Zing|
|Yobe||Gashua, Nguru & Pdtiskum (New)||Geidam& Fika|
|Zamfara||Gusau||Gumi, Kaura–Namoda, Maru &Talata -Mafara|
- Objective: To provide for adequate and nutritious feeding of the inmates in the Nigerian Prisons nationwide.
- The Scope: The scope involves the supply of dry foodstuff that would be in stock for at least 7 days regularly, It also involves the supply of perishable items like meat, fish, tomatoes, vegetables, okro e.tc. on daily basis. The foodstuff and perishable items to be supplied are detailed in tender documents obtainable from the Procurement Department, Nigerian Prisons Service, National Headquarters, Abuja, State Prisons Headquarters Nationwide and all Prisons Zonal offices,
4. Eligibility to Tender: Interested reputable contractors/suppliers are requested to forward their applications with the following as tender documents for consideration.
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration of Business Name with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for immediate past 3 years (2011,2012 & 2013)
- Company’s Audited Account for immediate past 3 years (2011, 2012 &2013).
- VAT Registration Certificate with Verifiable Evidence of Remittance.
- Evidence of Mobility i.e. Vehicle License / Particulars (Current). Evidence of Payment of Training Contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of Remittances of Employees’ Compensations to Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Evidence of registration and remittance of contributory pension funds in line with Section 16, Subsection 8(d) of the Public Procurement Act.
- Evidence of Financial Capability i.e. Bank Reference Letter. Original Treasury Receipt of non-refundable tender processing fee of N10,000.00.
- Verifiable Evidence of previous foodstuff supplied for at least 3 years. The proximity of bidders to the prison location is an added advantage.
5. Prospective contractors/bidders are to pay non-refundable tender processing fee of N10,000.00 into Nigerian Prisons Service Account No. 0000972323 with any Access Bank branch to obtain Treasury Receipts at Prison Cash Office Room 3309,2nd Floor, National Headquarters Office Complex, Bill Clinton Drive, Airport Road, Abuja Or Pay and obtain tender document online at www.prisons.gov.ng
- Submission Deadline. All completed tender documents must be in a sealed envelope with original treasury receipt clipped at the back of the envelop marked “Bid for Supply of Foodstuff to Prisons” and Addressed to The Head of Procurement, Nigerian Prisons Service, National Headquarters Office Complex, Bill Clinton Drive, Airport Road, Abuja and should be dropped in the Tender Box located at the Pavilion of the National Headquarters Office Complex not later than 12 noon 24th October, 2014. The public opening of Bids follow IMMEDIATELY at the same venue.
- Any bid which fails to meet up with the requirements will not be considered. It should be noted that the Nigerian Prisons Service is not obliged to accept any particular tender.
- Incorrectly addressed or labeled submissions, and those received after the specified date shall be rejected.
- This advertisement of Invitation to Tender” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPS, nor shall it entitle any supplier to make any claim(s) whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from NPS by virtue of such supplier having responded to this advertisement.
- All expenses incurred in preparing the tender response and all expenses otherwise associated with its tender response shall be borne solely by the prospective supplier.
NOTE:- Photocopies of the non-refundable tender processing receipt and acknowledgment receipt obtained on submission of bid must be KEPT and PRESENTED before collection of award letters by successful bidders.
SIGNED HEAD OF PROCUREMENT for; CONTROLLER GENERAL OF PRISONS