Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration System at Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration System
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable and certified network solution vendors with good track record of performance and experience for the Supply and Installation of Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration System.
Scope of Work
The scope of engagement entails:
a. Active Directory Forest/Domain Design, Site and OU Structure Design.
b. Redundant Domain Controller Design to cover nine (9) Zonal Offices.
c. Integrated DNS and DHCP Design.
d. Exchange 2013 Deployment on Microsoft Windows 2012 Server for 1500 Users.
e. Email and Data Migration from Exchange 2007.
f. Lync Server 2013.
g. Instant Messaging; On-Premise Web Conference; Audio & Video Conferencing.
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration
Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the Head of Information Technology Department at the above address. Enquires could be made either through the telephone numbers: 09-4601200 or the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions for Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2010-2012).
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2010 -2012).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the job, Implementation plan and work methodology.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Acts; including proof of remittance.
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (Pencom).
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional bodies.
Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
Submission of Tender Documents
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “Technical and] Financial Tender for Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration System” and addressed to:
Director of Administration Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Monday, 18th November, 2013 by 2:00 pm. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building. Companies dropping tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Admin Department., before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender received at the designated location after the required time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening of the Tender
Opening of tenders shall be on Monday, 18th November, 2013 by 2:00pm at the Ground Floor, visitors waiting room. Only the technical bids will be opened and only the successful companies shall be informed in writing.
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity to claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- All financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N) for all Nigerian companies, while foreign-based companies should avail themselves with the most current (prevailing) exchange rate.