Invitation to Tender for Tetfund 2013 BOT Intervention Project at Federal Polytechnic Ekowe,Bayelsa State
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe ,Bayelsa State
Invitation to Tender for Tetfund 2013 BOT Intervention Project
The Federal Polytechnic Ekowe desires to procure Engineering Equipment for the School of Agricultural Technology, in its effort to urgently meet the minimum requirements for the accreditation of the programmes under this school, and hereby invites suitable and competent supplier: to indicate their interest to pre-qualify and bid against the following works required:
Lot No: TETF/FPE/13/001-Supply of equipment and hand tools for Agricultural Technology Workshops
Accordingly, you are required to provide the following requirements as part of your technical proposal for assessment.
- Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission with no less than 1,000,000 shareholding
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Evidence of VAT Certificate from Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Evidence of financial capability and Bank support (Bank reference, bank statement of account for the last three (3) months and letter authorizing the Polytechnic to verify from the named bank.
- Evidence of Similar and verifiable projects executed by your company in Ekowe community or its environment, or related flood ravaged terrains and islands in Bayelsa State in the past (3) years, including scope of project, specific location, letter of award, and completion certificate.
- Company profile with list of staff, including curriculum vitae, competencies, qualifications, registration with relevant professional bodies and experienced key personnel.
- Evidence of Verifiable relationship with a supplier or distributor.
- Evidence of current Audited accounts of company for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Evidence of up-to-date compliance with Pension ACT2004.
- Evidence of up -to-date Payment contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of Up-to-date compliance and payment contribution to National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
- Company Profile of your firm, stating clearly your company’s full contact address, GSM phone number and Email for ease of communication.
- Any other relevant information.
Collection of Financial Bid Documents
Financial Bid documents will be available for collection from Tuesday 30th September, 2014, at the Office of the Acting Rector, Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Liaison office, Opolo, Yenagoa. Upon collection you will be required to make a cash payment of a non refundable tender fee of N25,000.00 to the procurement officer issuing the bid, where a receipt of payment shall be issued to the firm representative.
Submission of Technical and Financial Bid Proposals
The submission of the Technical and Financial bid Proposals closes by 12.00 noon on Tuesday 21st October, 2014 and the opening of bid documents will be by 1.00 pm on Tuesday 21st October 2014 in the office of the Rector at the Polytechnic premise in Ekowe, Bayelsa State. Technical Bid and financial bids must be put m two separate envelopes labeling them “Technical Bid” and Financial Bid” accordingly and should be submitted in one big sealed envelope, clearly labeled at the top left -hand corner “Supply of Equipment and Hand Tools for Agricultural Technology Workshops)” quoting the corresponding item reference number to: The Rector, Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State, and dropped in the tender Box marked” Tender Box” at the Polytechnic Liaison office, Opposite New Commissioners’ Quarters, Opolo, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Only the successful firm selected will be communicated
- Federal Polytechnic Ekowe will not enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful bidder.
- The participation in the bid does not guarantee any company the right to be selected or given any job.
- That by toe submission of these Technical and Financial proposal documents, the Polytechnic is neither committed nor obliged to select or negotiate with any request for proposals and shah not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the Polytechnic, nor shall mark any firm to make say claims whatsoever and/or seek indemnity from the Polytechnic.
- Polytechnic reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and/or to terminate the selection process without any liability to the Polytechnic.
- Any proposal submitted after the closing date and time shall not be considered.