The Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology, Yola
Invitation to Tender for Adamawa State University, Faculty of Law Project
The Ministry of Higher Education, Yola invites sealed Bids from eligible bidders for construction as follows:
2. In this regard, interested, competent and reputable contractors are hereby invited to submit technical and financial bids in respect
of the project in accordance with relevant public procurement guideline as per procedure outlined below:
Pre-Qualification and Tender Requirement
All submission must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Evidence of registration as a company in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Submission of 3years (2011, 2012 and 2013) audited accounts prepared by a reputable accounting firm.
- Submission of 3years tax clearance certificate issued by FIRS i.e. (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Evidence of compliance with the pensions fund act 2004 for registration and remittances.
- Evidence of registration with VAT and remittance of contribution.
- Sworn affidavit that no member of staff of the Ministry of Higher Education is a shareholder in the company submitting the bid.
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors of the company was convicted of a criminal offence or was ever declared bankrupt.
- Evidence of contribution to the ITF in accordance with the amended ITF Act 2011.
Items (1-8) are the basic requirements for which failure to comply will result in automatic disqualification of the bidder. Other requirements
9. Company profile indicating key personnel and qualification of professional staff.
10. Evidence of available equipment.
11. Verification evidence of execution of similar projects in the past 5years.
12. Evidence of financial capability and possible bank support.
Interested bidders may obtain prequalification forms for completion and tender documents from the Ministry of Higher Education on the payment of Non-refundable fee of N50,000.00 and presentation of official receipt for same.
Submission of Technical and Financial Bids:
Technical and financial bids in the prescribed format are to be submitted in separated sealed envelope marked at the top left hand corner -technical/ financial bid with the bidders name clearly stated. The sealed bidding documents are to be addressed to the Honourable Commissioner of Higher Education not later than 12 noon on 30th September, 2014.
Opening Of Bids
(i) Technical bids are to be opened publicly immediately after closing of bidding on 30th September, 2014 by 12:00 noon in the Conference Hall of the Ministry of Higher Education, Yola.
(ii) Bidders, their representatives, relevant NGO’s and the general public are invited to witness the opening of prequalification bids, however only prequalified bidders and relevant NGO’s may witness the financial bids opening at 12noon on 2nd October 2014.
(i) Receipt of bidding document should not be construed to mean commitment enabling failed bidders to seek indemnity.
(ii) Late submission will be rejected.
Y.E ANJILI (MRS)
For: Honourable Commissioner