Nigerian Shippers’ Council
4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane (Formerly Park Lane), Apapa, Lagos.
Invitation to Tender for Goods and Works
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council a Federal Government Parastatal under the Supervision of Federal Ministry of Transport, in line with the Public Procurement Act of 2007 hereby invites reputable and experienced Contractors/Suppliers to tender for the Lots below;
- Goods and Services.
Lot 1.0 Supply of utility Vehicles: 16-Seater buses and saloon cars.
Lot 2.0 ICT Infrastructural Development: Supply and Installation of Computer Hardware and Software Systems, Peripherals and Accessories.
Lot 3.0 Supply and installation of Sound Proof Electricity Generating Sets
Lot 4.0 Supply and Installation of Office Furniture.
Lot 5.0 Supply and Installation of Office Equipment and Fittings.
Lot 6.0 Supply and Installation of Boarder Information Centre (BIC) Equipment.
Lot 7.0 Supply of Medical Equipment.
Lot 8.0 Supply of Enforcements Monitoring Vehicles: 4wheel vehicles.
Lot 9.0 Supply and Installation of Equipment for the Establishment of Direct Trader Input Cafe – [2 locations Aba and Jos].
Lot 10.0 Supply and Installation of equipment for the Establishment of International Trade Dispute Resolution Centre.
Lot 11.0 Supply of Canter Truck vehicle.
- Works and Services
Lot 12.0 Repair/ Maintenance Works on Shippers Towers, Lagos.
Lot 13.0 Renovation of Shippers Plaza, Abuja.
Lot 14.0 Repair/Maintenance Works on Shippers Plaza, Abuja.
Lot 15.0 Development of Zonal Coordinating office Building, Jos.
4. General Eligibility Criteria
Only Suppliers/Contractors that have proven capability, relevant experience and good track records will be considered. The Companies wishing to carry out any job in the above listed lots must submit the following:
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Photocopies of Tax clearance Certificate for three (3) Years: 2011, 2012 and 2013.
iii. Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of detailed previous experience for similar jobs.
- Evidence of Financial Capability dully issued from a licensed commercial bank
- Audited Account of the last three years: 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Evidence of compliance and remittance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2004
viii. Evidence of remittance to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
5. Additional Requirements:
- Comprehensive Company Profile
- Evidence of registration of company and or principal partners with relevant professional Bodies such as ICT NSE/COREN and regulatory
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria
- Possession of Identification Number from BPP Online registration domain “federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng ” would be an added advantage.
- Submission 15% Bid security for Lots 1, 8, and 15.
6. Collection of Tender Documents
Tender documents are obtainable from the Office of:
Head of Procurement
Room 7, 7th floor, Shippers’ Towers ,
Nigerian Shippers’ Council,
No. 4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane,
(Formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos.
On payment of a non-refundable bid processing fees of N15,000.00 per Lot through a bank draft payable to Nigerian Shippers’ Council, Lagos.
- Submission of Tender Documents
Goods and Services: The tender documents for Goods and Services (One original and two copies each with soft copy in separate envelopes) bearing Company’s name, address and lot number are tote enclosed in a larger envelope marked at the top left hand corner “Tender For Goods & Services,………”.
The job for which the tender is submitted should be clearly indicated on the envelope fag. Supply of Medical Equipment – LOT 7.0). The tender documents should be dropped into Bid box marked “Goods and Services” on the 11th floor on the above address after its registration on the 7th floor.
Works And Services:The Technical Bid marked “TB” and Financial Bid marked “FB” (One original and two copies each, sealed in separate envelopes] bearing Company’s narne, address and lot number are to be enclosed, with soft copy, in a larger envelope with the same marks.
The tender documents should, then be dropped into “Works And Services” Box on the
11th floor after its registration on the 7th floor.
All bids should be addressed to: The Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Shippers’ Council, 4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, (Formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos.
Submission of bidding documents closes by 11am on Thursday, 9th October, 2014
- Important Notice
- All tenders for Goods and Works must be received not later than 11am, Thursday, 9th October, 2014
ii. The Bids shall be opened on Thursday 9th October, 2014 immediately after closing, at Training Room, 2nd Floor, Nigerian Shippers’ Council, 4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, (Formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos.
iii. Bidders or representatives of bidding companies and the general public who wish to attend the Bid Opening exercise are invited.
iv. This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of Nigerian Shippers’ Council to award any form of contract to any respondent(s) nor shall it entitle any organization submitting document to claim any indemnity from the Council