Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board Lagos
- Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board, Lagos as agent of Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade and Investments hereby invites interested IT and Contracting Companies to apply for participation in the tendering process of the following ongoing projects:
- Preliminary structural remedial works in Independence Building
- Uploading the Data base of National Trade and International Business Centre, Lagos
All interested companies should show evidence of the following:
- Business Registration with CAC.
- Tax clearance certificate for 2010-2012.
- VAT registration certificate
- Compliance with PENCOM ACT.
- Compliance with ITF ACT.
- Registration with FRCN and
- Evidence of financial ability to handle contract jobs.
Tendering document can be collected from the office of the DD (Property & Technical services) on 15th October, 2014. Duly signed tendering documents sealed in two different envelopes marked Technical Submission and Financial Submission, one for each of the projects interested and addressed to the Director (Admin) Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board, TBS Complex, Lagos should reach the office of the Director Admin not later than 11am, 17th October, 2014. Bid submission must be accompanied with evidence of payment of non refundable N20, 000.00 and evidence of registration with TBSMB.
- Submitted bids shall be opened by 12 noon, 17th October, 2014 (same date) in the TBSMB conference room.
- Note that notwithstanding the submission of the tendering documents, TBSMB is not committed or obliged to include any company on the contract list or be liable to any claims whatsoever. Only the preferred bidder will be invited to proceed with the execution stage.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi