Nigerian Institute of Animal Science
Established by Act No. 26 of 2007
House 1, Road 45, Off 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa II Housing Estate, Abuja.
- P. O. Box 15656, Wuse, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
Invitation to Tender
The Nigerian Institute of Animal Science (NIAS) is desirous to undertake the procurement of; Goods under the 2014 FY Capital Budget, in the light of the foregoing, the Institute hereby invites reputable, competent and interested Contractors/Bidders to tender for the execution of these projects:
2.0 Project Descriptions:
Project B: Goods:
- 2 Purchase of Furniture and Fittings for NIAS Headquarters
B.3 Furnishing of Zonal Offices
3.0 Tender Requirements:
The execution of the above procurement will be conducted in accordance with Procurement Act 2007 and its applicable guidelines, e.g.
Interested Contractor/Bidder must present the following:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years, (2011, 2012 & 2013).
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate with evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of valid Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
- Last Three (3) years Audited Account of the Company duly endorsed by a certified Auditor or as applicable.
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support.
- Verifiable evidence of successful completion of satisfactory similar project executed in the past five (5) years for government agencies or private sector stating values, evidence of award and completion,
- Evidence of Payment of Training contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of compliance with employees’ compensation Act which requires that all employers of labour must remit 1% of the Total annual emolument of workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (as applicable).
- All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses etc.
- All submissions and claims are subject to verification as companies with false claims/submissions will be disqualified,
4.0 Collection of Tender Documents
All interested Contractors are to collect bid documents upon payment of non refundable tender fee of N20, 000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only in certified bank draft made payable to the Nigerian Institute of
Animal Science from October 27, 2014 from:
Procurement Unit: Nigerian Institute of Animal Science, House No. 1 & 3, 45 Road, Off 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa II Estate, Abuja.
The name of the organization should be written at the back of the draft. Bank drafts are to be presented for the issuance of receipt and collection of Bid documents at the Account department of the Institute. Please note that acceptance of receipts for bidding documents shall end by 12.00pm, December 5, 2014.
5.0 Submission of Proposal
Contractors are expected to respond to this advert, simultaneously with completed Technical and Financial bids in Three (3) copies each including original. Each of the documents should have two (2) separate sealed envelopes clearly, marked ‘Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the appropriate project title and Lot No. at the top right hand corner. However only bidders who meet the qualification criteria will their financial bids considered. The bids should be submitted sealed in an envelope and addressed to: The Registrar: Nigerian Institute of Animal Science, House No. 1 & 3.45 Road, off 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa II Estate, Abuja.
Bid documents should be submitted at the Nigerian Institute of Animal Science Headquarters, House No. 1 & 3,45 Road, Off 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa II Estate, Abuja, on or before 12.00pm December 5th 2014. All prices should be quoted in Naira.
All Contractors shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of its tender; the Tenders’ Board shall not be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tendering process.
Any Contractor or company who fails to submit the required documents will not be considered and also bid documents submitted after the submission date/time will be rejected.
All bids must be sealed and dropped in Tender Box at the reception area of the Institute’s Secretariat, Abuja
Not later than 5th December, 2014
The deadline for submission of all tenders is 12.00 pm, 5, Decembers, 2014.
The tender as well as all correspondence and documents relating to the tender shall be written in English language.
6.0 Bid Opening
Opening of bid documents shall be carried out at exactly 12.00pm on December 5, 2014 and all qualified Contractors are expected to be physically present or be represented by persons with the requisite authority at the Institute’s Headquarters on December 5, 2014 for opening of bids by 12.00pm.
All enquiries on the advertisement are to be directed to:
Nigerian Institute of Animal Science,
House No. 1& 3, 45 Road, Off 4th Avenue,
Gwarimpa II Estate, Abuja.