Nigerian Communications Commission
Invitation to Tender
In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Communications Commission invites tenders from reputable Private Security companies with proven experience to provide security services in its head and zonal offices as well as in other locations.
Interested Companies are to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below:
- Evidence of Incorporation and registration with CAC.
- Genuine Tax clearance Certificate for the proceeding 3 years i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory Pension Act
- Evidence of Registration with ITF/Payment of Training Contribution to the Industrial Training fund
- Evidence of compliance with all NSITF/Employee Compensation Act.
- Evidence of Registration with Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC)
- Companies audited account for the proceeding 3 years, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Please note that Turnover in Audited must match Turnover declared in Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Profile-of the Company including list of similar projects executed, Letter of Awards /completion certificates and curriculum Vitae of professionals in the company’s employment which should include the following:
a. Health and Safety experts
b. Certified Security Experts
c. On-site staff and their portfolios
9. Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank.
10. Every Submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all Information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder. Please note that copies of CAC, Tax Clearance and Pencom Certificates will be forwarded to relevant Government Authorities for validation by the Commission in the course of the bidding process.
11. All documents listed above must be arranged in the order of listing in both the original and duplicate copies
Collection of Tender Document
Prospective bidders are required to collect detailed tender documents from the procurement department on the second floor at the Commission’s head office at the address below, upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira per Lot) issued in bank draft in favor of Nigerian Communications Commission, The bid bond and tender fee receipt should accompany the financial bid upon submission.
Submission of Documents
The prospective Bidders shall enclose the original Technical in a separate envelope clearly marked “Technical” and original financial bids also in a separate envelope clearly marked “Financial” and the Bids in two (2) separate envelopes clearly marked Technical and Financial shall be enclosed in one sealed outer envelope which shall bear the Lot description, the name and address of the Company and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
The documents should be submitted at the Bid box in the reception of the Commission’s Head office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi street Maitama Abuja not later than 12 noon, on 29th October, 2014.
- Late submission shall be rejected.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto.
- Only the financial bid of companies that met the technical criteria shall be opened during the financial Bid opening.
- Independent Observers and interested members of the Public are invited for the Bid opening.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Human Capital and Infrastructure Group,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Tel: 09 – 461700 – 29, Fax: 09 – 2344589.
Toll Free No: 622
Director, Public Affairs