National Primary Health Care Development Agency
Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme, Maternal and Child Health Services (SURE-P, MCH Programme)
No. 1 Mubi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area11, Garki, Abuja
Invitation to Tender
The SURE-P MCH Project aims to mitigate the impact of subsidy reduction on the vulnerable population and initiate a robust social safety net mechanism for Nigerians. The programme specifically seeks to contribute to the reduction of maternal, new-born and child morbidity through expanded access to an integrated package of qualitative health services in underserved and hard to reach communities across the Nation
The NPHCDA – SURE-P through the maternal and child health component (MCH) in compliance with the Procurement Act 2007 therefore invites interested and reputable contractors and suppliers for the procurement of the following under listed Project items:
|S/N||Projects /Item Description||Lot No.|
|1||Supply of Ready to Use Therapeutic Feeds (RUTF)for NPHCDA Primary Health Care Facilities||Lot 2014/13|
|2||Supply of HIV/AIDS Test Kits for MSS/SURE-PMCH Health Facilities.||Lot 2014/14|
|3||Supply of Motor Ambulances for SURE-P MCH Health Facilities||Lot 2014/15|
C. General Requirements
- Receipt of Non Refundable Processing Fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000), Obtain through a Bank Draft,……… (Photocopy)
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)………..(Photocopy)
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2011, 2012, and 2013) corresponding to declared turnover………(Photocopy)
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No. And past remittance for last (3) years (Photocopy)
- Company Audited Account for the last three years (2011, 2012, and 2013) duly signed and stamped with a professional Accounting/Audit Firm showing annual turnover………(Photocopies)
- Comprehensive Company Profile including list of names of key personnel to be involved in the project, stating their technical qualifications and experience on similar jobs.
- Bank Reference letter with evidence of Financial Capability or specific statement of financial support from a licensed commercial bank (Original)
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award of contracts, job completion certificates (please provide contact addresses of the clients for verification purposes……….. (Photocopies)
- Evidence of Certification/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004, including remittances of employee’s pension contribution/ deductions.
- Evidence of current registration with Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (PCN) for Supply of Drugs and Consumables,………….. (Photocopy)
D. Collection of Bid Documents
All interested bidders should collect bid documents from National Primary Health Care Development Agency/ Sure-P MCH Procurement Unit, No. 1 Mubi Close Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja upon presentation of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) in certified Bank draft issued in favour of SURE-P MCH.(PLS write the name of your organisation at the back of the draft).
E. Submission of Bid Documents
- All bidders should submit their bids in sealed envelope clearly marked with the following details.
– Relevant LOT NO.
– Name of company address, and valid contact phone number and
The Executive Director/CEO,
No. 1 Mubi Close, off Emeka Anyaoku Street,
Area 11 Gar ki, Abuja.
2. All completed sealed bids document should be dropped in the tender box provided at the SURE-P MCH Procurement Unit, No. 1 Mubi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja.
3. Closing date and time of submission of documents is 12 noon on Monday, 22nd September 2014. Late submission will not be accepted.
Note: Bidders should ensure that they properly complete the Tender submission checklist with the procurement unit office.
F. Opening of Tender
Opening of received bid documents will commence same day at 1.00pm Monday, 22nd September 2014 at the NPHCDA Headquarters Office, Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street Garki, Area 11 Abuja. All Bidders and/or representatives, Relevant Professional Bodies and NGO’s are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
- All CAC, VAT, TAX Certificates PENCOM may be referred to Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS), National Pension Commission, Security Agencies and other relevant bodies for
- The NPHCDA/ SURE-P MCH reserves the right to reject any document it considers to be of doubtful authenticity.
- The Evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on requirements as specified above and in the Bidding Document.
- Any bidder who fails to comply with the above stated instructions will automatically be disqualified
- This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Agency to award any form of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any organisation to claim any indemnity from the Agency.
NPHCDA/SURE-P MCH Management