Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
National Insurance Commission
Head Office: Plot 1239 Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Garki II, Abuja. P.M.B. 457, Abuja. Nigeria : 09-8756021
Invitation to Tender
Provision of External Audit Service
The National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) is desirous of engaging a reputable firm of Chartered Accountant as External Auditor. The appointment shall be for a maximum of five years, renewable annually, subject to Board Approval.
Interested firms are hereby invited to tender for the provision of external audit services according to the following requirements.
The basic qualifying requirements include:
- In corporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Registration with the office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- Firms audited financial statements for the last three years.
- VAT registration and remittances for the past three years.
- Payment of training contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for the last three years
- Compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act 2014.
- Compliance with the Employees Compensation Act 2010.
- Valid tax Clearance Certificate.
- Minimum of five (5) years ’ experience in auditing of public service organization.
Collection and Submission of Bid Documents
Tender documents may be collected within 1 week and submitted on or before 22nd December 2014 at the following address:
The Commissioner for Insurance
National Insurance Commission
Plot 1239 Ladoke Akintola Boulevard
Garki 11, Abuja
Opening of Bids
The bid documents will be opened on Monday, December 22nd 2014 at the Board room in the above address by 12:30pm.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi