National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
Federal Ministry of Health
Invitation to Tender
The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) Idu, Abuja, is desirous to execute the under listed projects in the 2014 budget appropriation, and hereby invites reputable contractors/ Suppliers with relevant experience to pre-qualify and tender for the execution of Goods, Works and Services.
B: Scope of Work
LOT 1: Annual Cleaning Service for the Institute:
LOT 2: Renovation of Pilot Plant
LOT 3: Renovation of NIPRD Clinic
LOT 4: Landscapping from Institute Maingate to Clinic
LOT 5: Tiling of Laboratory Floors.
LOT 6: Roofing and Industrial cleaning of Drug Production Block
C: Pre-Qualification Requirements:
Prospective companies/contractors shall be required to posses the following documents:
- Valid Certificate of Incorporation
- Article and Memo of Incorporation of Company including Form C02 and C07.
- Company Profile with curriculum vitae of director, highlight relevance of each staff to the project
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2011, 2012, and 2013).
- Value Added Tax (VAT) registration Certificate and evidence of past remittances.
- Evidence of execution of similar contract with NIPRD or any other establishment (letter of award, contact address of representative of such organization with phone numbers or completion certificate must be attached) within the last three years (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Evidence of Certificate issued by PENCOM and remittance of pension contribution fund for all staff of the company from reputable Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) as provided in section 16, sub-section 6(d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, for firms with more than five (5) employees.
- Financial capability (Audited accounts of the last three years – 2011, 2012 and 2013, and Bank statements of account of the company)
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies.
- List of equipment and chemicals/detergents relevant to the service such as automatic washing machines, automatic drying machines, sucker machines, scrubbing machines, vacuum cleaners, Nuvan 1000EC, Sterilization solution, Phosphor, de-zinc, Polythrice, Perfecthium 40E.C, Industrial detergents and soaps, Industrial perfumes, Tile stain remover and glass/door stain removers, etc. for Lot 1 above.
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training fund Amendment Act, 2011 and Remittance.
- Any other relevant document(s) that will place the company on a competitive advantage over others.
All originals are to be presented for sighting during the tendering process,
- Verification of claims in pre-qualification
Please note that the Institute will on its own verify the claims made in the pre-qualification documents. Pre-qualification analysis will be based on technical and financial capability of the bid.
E: Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect tender documents from the office of Deputy Director, Procurement, Left Wing, New Laboratory Complex, NIPRD, Idu Industrial Area, Abuja, upon the presentation of an evidence of payment of N 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) Non- refundable Tender Fee from the Institute Cashier, Admin & Finance Building, NIPRD, Idu, Abuja.
F: Submission of Tender Documents
The pre-qualification and financial bid documents should each be enclosed, sealed and labeled (“Technical” and “ Financial” bids as appropriate) separately, and the two separate envelopes be put in another envelope that should also be sealed and labeled clearly marked with the relevant Lots specifying the Services on the right side of envelope. The pre-qualification documents shall be submitted sealed and dropped in the tender box located in the office of the Director General, on or before the close of work on 1st December, 2014, addressed to: The Director General/CEO, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development, (NIPRD) Idu Industrial Area, Abuja.
Interested members of the public, civil society organisations and interest representatives of the companies are hereby invited to witness the opening of the tenders on 2nd December, 2014 at the Institute Conference Hall, 4th Floor, New Laboratory Complex, NIPRD, Idu Industrial Area, Abuja at 12pm.
- Please Note
1) All Tender documents are to be neatly bound
2) Late submission will not be accepted
3) Non compliance with the above requirements and procedure automatically disqualifies the companies from the exercise.
4) This advertisement should not be considered as a commitment on the part of NIPRD nor shall it entitle companies to make any claims what so ever.
5) Only contractors who are pre-qualified shall have their financial bid documents considered in bid analysis.
6) The Institute shall not be liable for any cost on the part of the contractors.
7) Bid documents must be duly signed on each page, the Technical documents must be arranged in order as indicated in C (i-xii) above, otherwise shall render an application invalid.
8) The Institute reserves the right to take final decision in any of the documents received in the Tender package.