Federal Science and Technical College Yaba –Lagos
2014 Budget Implementation
The Federal Science and Technical College (FSTC). Yaba, Lagos hereby invites interested, competent and qualified contractors to tender for any of the following Year 2014 Capital Projects:
|S/No.||Project / Title
|1||Construction of 12 Nos. Classrooms||FSTC Yaba, Lagos|
|2||Construction of Dining Hall||FSTC Yaba, Lagos|
|3||Procurement Of Laboratory Equipment||FSTC Yaba, Lagos|
|4||1 NO. 30 Seater Coaster Bus||FSTC Yaba, Lagos|
(A) Tendering shall be conducted through the National Competitive bidding specified in the Procurement Act 2007 and is open to all tenders.
(1) A comprehensive company profile with CVs of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications.
(2) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(3) Evidence of Registration and certificate with Industrial Training Fund (TTF).
(4) Current throe (3 years) Tax Clearance ending December 2014.
(5) Evidence of similar jobs executed by the Company.
(6) Evidence of VAT Payment (VAT Certificate) and TIN NO.
(7) Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the projects.
(8) Evidence of Qualified Technical and Professional Staff.
(9) Evidence of Compliance by organizations in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended).
(10) Evidence of Sworn Affidavit.
(11) Bidders shall not Bid for more than 2 (two) lots.
N.B. The above listed requirements shall form part of the bids Evaluation criteria and non-compliance with any of the stated conditions shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder.
(C) Tender Documents: Tender documents are obtainable from the office of the Principal, Federal Science and I Technical College. Yaba. Lagos as from Monday September 1st 2014 on the presentation of a photocopy and original receipt of non-refundable Tender fee of N20,000 (Twenty thousand naira, only) Bank Draft per project payable to the Principal, Federal Science and Technical College, Yaba, Lagos.
(D) Submission of Tenders: All duly completed Tender Documents must be submitted in the following prescribed manner.
(i) The Tender Qualifications /Requirements mandatorily filled in ink will be sealed in an envelope and boldly marked ‘Technical Requirements for Lot……….(being applied for) at the topmost right corner of the envelope
with the name and phone number of the company boldly written at the hack of the envelope.
(ii) The Priced Bills of Quantities will be in an envelope and boldly marked, ‘Financial BOQ for LOT……….. (being applied for).
(iii) The two envelopes in (i) and (ii) should be sealed in a single large envelope and marked LOT NO………and addressed to: ‘Principal, Federal Science and Technical College, Yaba, Lagos’ not later than 10th October, 2014. All submissions must he made at the Conference Room, opposite the Principal’s office, 2nd Floor within Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
(E) Closing /Opening of Bids: Submission of Tender closes on Friday 10th October, 2014 at 12.00 p.m. Bids will be publicly opened at 1:00pm. the same day at the Federal Science and Technical College, Yaba, Lagos.
The College reserves the right to reject any or all tenders.