Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria
Invitation to Tender
The Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, Oyo State hereby re-invites. Interested, competent and qualified Contractors to re-tender for the following Projects:
LOT V- Rehabilitation of Corpers’ Lodge
LOT VI – Rehabilitation of one(1) Block of Staff Quarters (Flats 10 & 11)
LOT VII- Rehabilitation of One(l) Block of Staff Quarters (Flats 12 & 13)
LOT IX- Rehabilitation of SIWES Building
LOT X – Rehabilitation of General Stores Building
- Tenderer Requirements:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate/ Evidence of Remittance;
- Evidence of financial capacity to handle the project or banking support;
- Evidence of Registration with COREN;
- List of verifiable instrument/equipment and evidence of ownership or lease;
- List of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three (3) years
- Evidence of payment of pension contribution by prospective Bidding companies;
- Evidence of contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- Name and e-mail address and telephone number of the CEOs of the company;
- Audited accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of Non-refundable Fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only, payable in Bank Draft in favour of the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo;
- A Sworn Affidavit to indicate whether or not any Officer of FSS, Oyo or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has pecuniary interest and confirmation that all information presented in the Bids are true.
- Submission of tender and Opening of public Bids
Completed Tenders are to be signed, sealed in an envelope clearly boldly marked “CONFIDENTIAL” at top right corner indicating the job the company is applying for, lot number and should be addressed to “The Registrar; Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, Oyo State”, and should be dropped by hand into Tender Box of the FSS, Oyo on or before 12 noon, Monday. 17th November. 2014. Tenders shall be opened immediately after the closure of the submission of Bids in the Assembly Hall of FSS, Oyo. NGOs. Nigeria Institution of Surveyors and General Public are encouraged to witness the financial Bid opening, please.
- Tender Documents are available for collection in the Office of the Secretary. Tenders Committee, FSS, Oyo.
- The award of contract is subject to release of funds under 2014 Capital Budget.
- Bidders shall not bid for more than one (1) lot