Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
No. 8, Yawuri Street, Garki, Abuja
Invitation to Tender (Addendum)
Following our previous publication in the Leadership and The National Newspapers of Wednesday, 22nd November, 2014, the General Public is hereby informed that the closing date for the submission of tender bids for the underlisted projects have been extended to Monday, 10th November, 2014. The Projects are:
List of Projects for Advertisement
Topographic Mapping in Digital Format at scale 1:25,000 covering the following Standard Sheets (SS):
LOT l: SS 155 Covering Garkida (Adamawa and Borno State) and SS 156 Covering Uba (Adamawa and Borno State).
LOT 2: SS 112 Covering Damboa (Borno State) and SS 111 Covering Goniri (Borno and Yobe State).
LOT3: SS 114 Covering Gwoza (Borno State) and SS 115 Covering Yabiri (Borno State).
LOT 4: SS 68 Covering Marte (Borno State), SS 69 Covering Ngala (Borno State) and SS 70 Covering Kalma (Borno State).
LOT 5: SS 283 Covering Siluko (Edo State) and SS 282 Covering Okitipupa (Ondo State).
LOT 6: SS 279 Covering Ilaro (Ogun and Lagos State) and SS 280 Covering Ijebu- Ode (Ogun and Lagos State).
LOT 7: SS 287 Covering Nsukka (Enugu, Anambra and Kogi State) and SS 288 Covering Igunmale (Enugu, Ebonyi and Benue State).
LOT8: SS 160 Covering Kainji (Niger State) and SS 161 Covering Fashe (Niger State).
Interested companies are required to forward their bid with the following documents: –
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate/Evidence of Remittance;
- Evidence of financial capacity to handle the project or banking support;
- List of verifiable instrument/equipment and evidence of ownership or lease;
- List of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three years;
- Evidence of Payment of Pension Contribution by prospective bidding companies;
- Evidence of Registration with the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) and evidence of payment of practicing fee for the current year;
- Evidence of contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- Evidence of compliance with the Act establishing Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria;
- Evidence of enlistment of company with the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) to practice in Nigeria;
- Name and e-mail address and telephone number of the CEOs of the company;
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10%2
Related Posts via Categories