Federal College of Education, Okene
Invitation to Pre-Qualification
2012/2013 (Merged) Tertiary Education
Qualified, experienced and competent Companies/Firms are invited for pre- qualification of the under listed projects at the Federal College of Education, okene
- Procurement of Assorted Text Books
- Procurement of Journals
- Installation and Maintenance of E-Campus Library Books and Access Network
- Procurement of Desktop Computers and Installation
- Procurement of 4-in-one Reading Carrels and Chairs
Interested Companies are required to submit in sealed envelopes, Pre-qualification documents for consideration on or before the closing date.
The documents required for Pre-qualification include:
- Company’s Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Company profile and evidence of RELEVANT/SIMILAR projects executed in last six years.
- Company’s audited account for the last three years
- Tax clearance Certificate for the past three years
- Irrefudable/Concrete evidence of financial capability to execute and complete the project/Bank reference.
- Ability to complete the project within specified completion time
- Evidence of VAT Registration and remittances
Evidence of ITF training contribution in compliance with the statutory provision section 6 (i)-(iii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amended act 2011.
- Evidence of PENCOM registration and remittances
- Any other document that may place your company on comparative advantage
- Please note that non-compliance with the above requirements may render applications invalid.
3.0 Submission of Documents
Pre-qualification documents shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope marked and specified at the top left “CONFIDENTIAL” AND INDICATE WHAT YOU APPLIED FOR, should be addressed to
Procurement Planning Committee,
Federal College of Education,
Okene, Kogi State
3.1 Pre-qualification documents must be submitted not later than 3rd November, 2014 by 12.00 noon. Pre-qualification documents will be publicly opened immediately the same day in the College Board Room.
3.2 Contractors who choose to attend are advised to be seated before 12.00 noon for the exercise.
3.3 Please take strong notice that the College authority will verify all submitted claims/credentials and any false claim will lead to automatic disqualification of such applicant.
Secretary, Procurement Planning Committee