Lagos State University, Ojo
Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ojo
P. O. Box 0001, LASU Post Office, LASU Ojo Campus, Ojo, Lagos
Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Project
Invitation to Tender For:
- Construction of Lecture Theatre
- Procurement of Multimedia Equipment
- Procurement of Lecture Room Furniture
- Procurement of Vehicles
- Procurement of Lecture Theatre Furniture
Lagos State University (LASU) invites Applications from interested, competent, reputable and qualified Construction Firms for the Construction of Auditorium and Contractors for the Procurement of Tools, Equipment & Vehicle.
Pre Qualification Requirements
All intending firms are expected to have relevant Professional experience in either Building Construction or Procurement of Tools, Equipment & Vehicle.
In addition, each Firm will be required to provide:
- Evidence of registration of the Firm with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of the firm(s) registration with the relevant Professional body(ies) ARCON, COREN, QSRBN e.tic.
- Evidence of Registration of Principal partners or Directors(s) with relevant professional Registration Councils ARCON, COREN, QSRBN
- Evidence of Current Practice License
- Evidence of similar jobs done in the past five (5) years as well as the values of such project(s)
- Evidence of Employees Pension Funds Contributions registration and remittances
- Current Tax Clearance Certificates for the last Three (3) years
- VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of remittances
- Evidence of financial capability, support and line of credit from a reputable bank
- Company’s Organizational Structure, including names AND resumes of key personnel to be involved In the project
- Company’s audited accounts for the last three years, if a Limited Liability Company
- A letter authorizing agents of Lagos State University to verify claims made in tender’s submission with relevant agencies and bodies
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act No. 19 of 2011
- Evidence of Registration as a Contractor with Lagos State University
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:
- that all information presented are true and correct in all ramification
- that the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any Court of Law
- that none of the Firm’s Director or the Company is bankrupt
- that none of the officers of Lagos State University is a present Director/Staff of the Company
Interested Firm(s) should also NOTE that payment of a Non-refundable Tender Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only will be made to UBA Revenue Account No. 1010295541 for each Tender.
Receipt obtained at the Bursary will be used for the collection of “Unpriced Bill” at the Office of the Principal Assistant Registrar, NASE, Administrative Block II, before Quotations are submitted.
Method of Application:
Applications should be forwarded in sealed envelopes marked
“Construction of Auditorium” Or
“Procurement of Tools, Equipment, Vehicle & Furniture”
The envelope should contain photocopy of the official receipt for the Tender Fee paid and the Applicant’s Credentials (as stated above).
Submission of Applications:
ALL Applications should be addressed and delivered to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
Administrative Block I,
Closing Date of Application is 5th November, 2014
LEWIS Akinkunmi Oladapo