Invitation to Participate in the Pre-Qualification/Tendering Exercise at Federal Government College, Ibillo. Edo State
The Federal Government of Nigeria has provided funds in the 2014 Appropriation for Federal Government College, Ibillo and the College is desirous to utilise part of the funds to procure WORKS in various locations in the College. Therefore services of Experienced Contractors are required to procure the following WORKS as listed below:
Lot 1: Construction/Provision of Water Reticulation Treatment & Supply System
Lot 2: Construction of 2No. Blocks of Toilets with Showers & I No. Block of Toilet Facilities
Lot 3: Provision of Modern Kitchen & renovation of Existing Dining Hall
Lot 4: Renovation of 2No. Blocks of 6 Classrooms
Lot 5: Detailed Topographical Survey of the School Site
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to carry out the above listed jobs are required to submit the following documents which will be subjected to due diligence by the College:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending in December 2013.
- Evidence of VAT registration Certificate with TIN No:
- Evidence of issuance of Compliance Certificate to all Organizations by PENCOM in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund Act, 2011:
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of FME or FGC IBILLO is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars:
Successful Bidders shall not bid for more than 2 (two) Lots.
(NB: The above listed requirements shall form part of the bids evaluation criteria and non-compliance with any of the stated conditions shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder).
- Names of Bankers with references:
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the projects
- Company profile with CVs of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications;
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies such as ARCON, COREN, CORBON, etc.;
- List of verifiable Construction Equipment indicating ownership or lease agreement;
- Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar works within the past three (3) years and attach copies of letters of awards and certificates of successful completion;
(NB; The above criteria will attract marks).
Bidding will be concluded through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure as provided in the 2007 Public Procurement Act.
The General Public is invited to also note that procurements below the National Competitive Bidding threshold would be carried out during the course of the year.
Please note that only qualified contractors would be allowed to participate in the biddings.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information between 9.00am till 3.30pm (Mondays -Fridays) except public holidays at the following address:
Office of the Vice Principal (Special Duties) Federal Government College, Ibillo, Edo State.
COLLECTION OF DOCUMENTS
A complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested bidders from the address in 2.4 above on the submission of written application accompanied by a non-refundable tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only per Lot in certified Bank Draft payable to Federal Government College, Ibillo.
The Bidding Documents will be collected by hand by bidder’s representatives.
SUBMISSION OFTENDER DOCUMENTS
The Completed Tender should be enveloped in two separate envelopes marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”, sealed, waxed and marked on the Top Left Hand Corner with the inscription: “Section (insert either A or B) Lot No…. and Title of Project” and should be addressed to the Principal, Federal Government College, Ibillo, Edo State and deposited in the Tender Box at the address above on or before Wednesday October 15,2014. The name of the contractor should also be clearly written in capital letters at the back of the envelopes. Late Bids will be rejected.
PUBLIC OPENING OF BIDS
Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after close submission in 4.1 above at the address below in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, relevant Professional bodies, non-Government Organization and interested members of the public. Only Successful Technical Bidders will be invited for the Opening of Financial Bids. This advertisement serves also as an invitation to NGOs, Anti-Corruption Agencies and General Public to witness the Bid opening at:
Conference Room, Administrative Block, Federal Government College, Ibillo
DISCLAIMER AND CONCLUSION
The Federal Government College, Ibillo will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to any inquiry.
Please, note that this advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the College to award any or all the above listed projects.