Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors to bid for the underlisted works:
Lot 1: Re-roofing of 40 Blocks of 5 classrooms each
Lot 2: Perimeter Fencing
Lot 3: Completion of Home Economics Laboratory Block
Lot 4: Water Reticulation
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax Clearance for 3 years (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Audited Accounts for three (3) years (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Company Profile which should include – Names of Directors as’ registered with CAC (ii) Names, Qualification and Experience of Key Personnel, (iii) List of veritable projects successfully executed in the relevant area applied for.
- Bank reference and statement of accounts for the last 12 months (September 2013 -September 2014)
- Certificate of compliance with Pension Reforms Act
- Certificate of Compliance with Section 6( 1) (3) of the Industrial Training Fund issued by ITF
- Certificate of Practice from relevant Professional Body (ARCON, CORBQN, COREN, ETC)
- A Sworn Affidavit indicating that: (1) None of the Directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriate
- Evidence of Payment of the Non-refundable Tender Fee of, N20,000.00 per lot payable to the Principal, Federal Government College, Ijanikin, Lagos.
Submission of Tender Documents:
The documents should be submitted in separate sealed envelopes appropriately marked Tenders and the LOT clearly indicated and addressed to the Secretary, School Tenders’ Board (STB) not later that 10.00am 2nd October, 2014.
Opening of tenders shall be held the same day (2nd October, 2014) at 1.00pm in the Principal’s Conference Room.
Interested Bidders or their representatives are hereby invited to attend the function.
School’s Tenders Board