Invitation for the Pre-qualification of Contractors year 2007/2009 Merged TETFUND Intervention in Library Development at Federal Polytechnic Offa
Federal Polytechnic Offa
P.M.B 420, Offa, Kwara State
Invitation for the Pre-qualification of Contractors year 2007/2009 Merged TETFUND Intervention in Library Development
The Federal Polytechnic Offa invites interested, reputable established competent contractors to submit pre-qualification documents to express interest for project described below:
Lot A: Library Equipment and Fittings
The Contractor must be able to execute Supply and INSTALLATION OF Computer hardware and associated furniture and fittings.
Interested and competent contractors wishing to be pre-qualified for the contracts must submit the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission:
- Evidence of Compliance with the provision o the Pension Reform Acts 22004
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years
- Comprehensive Company Profile including names and resume of key staff with genuine reachable addresses and phone numbers (enclose photocopies of credentials);
- Evidence of technological capability, equipment and experience in similar projects/activities as well as experience/technical qualification of key personnel;
- Evidence of current tax clearance for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT registration and past remittances
- Evidence of financial capability with bank reference; and
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of section 6 (1), (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
- Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of pre-qualification documents.
The completed pre-qualification documents must be in sealed envelopes. The type of contract must be written on the top left corner of the envelope; i.e. “Contract: LOT A-Library Equipment and Fittings”.
Pre-qualification documents should be addresses and submitted to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
Offa, Kwara State.
The submission of pre-qualification documents must not be later than 11:00am on Tuesday 10th December, 2013 at the Polytechnic Main Campus Boardroom.
Submission of Pre-qualification documents to Federal Polytechnic Offa is neither a commitment nor an obligation to contractors.
Alh. A.O. Raji