The Federal Polytechnic Offa
P.M.B. 420, Offa, Kwara State
Invitation for the Pre-qualification of consultants
Tetfund Normal Intervention Projects For 2014
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Polytechnic Offa invites interested, reputable and established competent Consortium of Consultants to submit prequalification documents to express interest for the under listed project.
LOTA: Proposed Building Technology Department Building
The Consortium of Consultants
- Quantity Surveying;
- Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering; and
- Mechanical Engineering
Scope of Work
Scope of work includes preparation of detailed/full drawings including all necessary tests, preparation of tender/contract documents and supervision. The Consortium is also expected to provide other services that will facilitate the execution of the projects to completion.
Interested and competent consultants wishing to be pre-qualified for consultancy must submit the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Compliance with the provisions of the Pensions Reform Act 2004
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years;
- Comprehensive Company Profile including names and resume of key staff with genuine reachable addresses and phone numbers (enclose photocopies of credentials);
- Evidence of technological capability, equipment and experience in similar projects/activities as well as experiences/technical qualification of key personnel;
- Evidence of current tax clearance for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT registration and past remittances;
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of section 6 (1), (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No 19 of 2011;
- Evidence of possession of TIN (Tax Identification Number; and
- Any other information to prove the Consortium Corporate and technical expertise and capabilities.
Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of pre-qualification documents.
Submission of Completed Pre-Qualification Document
The completed pre-qualification documents must be in sealed envelopes. The type of consultancy must be written on the top left corner of the envelope; e.g. “Quantity Surveying: LOTA-Proposed Building Technology Department Building”.
Pre-qualification documents should be addressed and submitted to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
Offa, Kwara State.
The submission of pre-qualification documents must not be later than 11.00am on Monday December 15, 2014. The Bid Opening shall take place at 12.noon on the same December 15, 2014 at the Polytechnic Main Campus Boardroom.
Submission of Pre-qualification documents to Federal Polytechnic Offa is neither a commitment nor an obligation to consultants.