Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
Invitation for Tender
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB), Yenagoa, Bayelsa State hereby invites interested reputable Companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid for the Provision of Driving Services
Scope of Service:
Provision of 25 Drivers for our fleet of automobiles
Qualities of Drivers Required
1) Should be within the ages of 18 – 45 years
2) Must have a valid Drivers’ License with a minimum of 5 years driving experience
3) Would provide intra/intercity driving services as the need arises
Conditions For Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and support documents showing that the ownership of the company is 51% owned by a Nigerian(s)
- Evidence of current three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificate expiring 31st Dec 2014.
- Evidence of VAT Registration (FIRS) and remittance to relevant authority.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Evidence of registration as contractor with NCDMB.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar services.
vii. Evidence of Fiscal obligations and social security contributions such as pension remittance certificate, ITF Fund remittance certificate and personnel insurance coverage.
viii. Affidavit declaring the Bidder free of pecuniary interest, falsification and prior conviction of any of the Directors.
- Evidence of Financial capability
- Office presence within the Oil and Gas zone will be an advantage
All bids are to be submitted not later than the 3.00pm, Tuesday, 30th September, 2014 from date of this advert in wax sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left hand corner “Provision of Driving Services” and addressed to:
Nigerian Content Development and
NCDMB Headquarters, Isaac Boro
Expressway, Opolo – Yenagoa
The tender documents must be duly signed and dropped in the tender box at the Head office, Yenagoa. Companies dropping bids are expected to sign the “Tender Register” before dropping the tender. The Company’s Name, Address and Phone Number must be boldly written at the back of the Envelope. Any bid submitted after the closing date/time specified above stands automatically disqualified.
Opening Of Tender
Tender will be opened on Tuesday, 30th September, 2014 by 4pm.
Head, Procurement Unit
9th September, 2014.