National Metallurgical Development Centre Jos
Plot BPG 279, Zaria Road PMB 2116 Jos, Plateau State
Invitation for Tender
The National Metallurgical Development Centre Jos in compliance with the procurement act 2007 (as amended) wishes to invite reputable and suitably qualified contractors to submit tender for the execution of the following projects under the Capital Budget for 2014 financial year.
|S/N||Reference||Description of Supply|
|NMDC/TECH/367/1 NMDC/TECH/364/1 NMDC/TECH/365/1 NMDC/TECH/366/1||Supply and Installation of Molten Metal Transfer System. Supply and Installation of Ladle Preheater
Supply of Machine Mould boxes
Supply of Short Blasting Machine
- Tender Requirements
All interested bidders can obtain Tender documents from procurement unit of the Centre upon payment of Non. Refundable Tender processing fee of N20,000 only and must submit along with their bids the following general requirement bound together.
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with CAC
- Evidence of clearance certificate for the last three years.
- Updated value added Tax Registration VAT and evidence of VAT remittance in the last three years (2011-2013)
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project. Bank reference and a letter of credit for the execution of the contract if eventually won
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM and evidence of compliance with provision of Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- List of similar verifiable and successfully executed projects or ongoing by the company with letter of award and certificates of completion should be attached.
- Any other document that may compliment the tender.
2. Submission of Tender
Three sets of tender should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked with reference number of the supply at the left hand corner of the envelope. Responses are to reach the address below and deposited in the Tender Box at the Board room of the Centre not later than six weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
3. Closing of Submission
Submissions of Tender Closes at 12 noon, 3rd November. 2014.
4. Opening of Bid
All bids will be opened at 2pm on the 3rd November, 2014 at the Board Room of the National Metallurgical Development Centre Jos in the presence of respondents to the tender exercise who chose to attend.
The Director General/Chief Executive,
National Metallurgical Development Centre,
PMB 2116 Zaria Road, Jos