University of Abuja
Invitation for Submission of Expression of Interest Consultancy Services for University Projects
The University of Abuja is interested in creating a database for Consultants for its upcoming projects and hereby invites reputable and interested Consultants to submit Expression of Interest for the following categories of Consultancies:
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
2.0 Criteria for Consideration
All interested firms are to submit the following documents
- Cover letter indicating the category sought.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three years.
- Evidence of remittance of Pension with a PFA (Pension Act 2004)
- Evidence of payment of ITF contribution
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- Certified audited company accounts for the last three years.
- Company profile, Office Address and functional contact details.
- Evidence of a minimum of ten institutional projects carried out in the last five years along with letters of commission.
- CV’s and copies of credentials of registered key personnel in the firm.
The documents should follow the order listed 1-11 above. Each parcel should have a table of content indicating the pages on which these items are to be found.
3.0 Submission/Opening Of Documents
The Expression of Interest (EOI) documents are to be returned in a sealed envelope and marked at the top left corner “EOI Documents for Consultancy Services” stating the particular Category.
The document shall be dropped in the Prequalification Box located at the reception hall of the Senate Building, Main Campus, Airport Road, Abuja not later than 12 noon on 22nd September 2014.
Opening of the documents shall take place at 12 noon on the 22nd September 2014 in the Reception Hall of the University Senate “Building, Main Campus, Airport Road, Abuja.
All Prospective Consultants are encouraged to attend the opening.
4.0 Important Notes
Only the Expression of Interests that fulfill the criteria in 2.0 (1-11) shall be considered.
The University reserves the right to reject any or all documents.
The University or its agents reserve the right to verify any submission or claims by the firms and shall therefore by their response to this invitation, grant the University necessary authority and guarantee for such verification.
Submission of the EOI should not be considered as commitment on the part of the University of Abuja nor entitles firms to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the University of Abuja.
RIFKATU HOSHEN SWANTA (Mrs)