Public Complaints Commission
(The Nigerian Ombudsman)
No. 25 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, P.M.B 68, Abuja
07035538440, 08035400172, 08056014878
Invitation for Pre-Qualification/Tender
The Public Complaints Commission, Maitama, Abuja invites expression of interests from competent/qualified Contractors who may wish to “Pre-qualify and Tender” for the following services as provided for in the approved 2014 Appropriation Act.
Scope of Work
(1) Construction of Public Complaints Commission Office buildings in the following States:-
- Cross River
(2) Conflict Resolution Projects:-
- Construction of a block of Community Conflict and Peace Resolution Centre with 3 classrooms, staff room and borehole facility at Alade High School, Indare Local Government Area in Ondo Central Senatorial District, Ondo State.
- Construction of a block of Community Conflict and Peace Resolution Centre with 3 classrooms staff room and borehole facility at Community Primary School Osu Fhgbe, Ondo West local Government Area in Ondo Central Senatorial District, Ondo State.
- Information Technology Consulting in Nigeria.
- Construction of a block of Community Conflict and Peace Resolution Centre at Abia North, Abia South Federal Constituency, Abia State
Pre-Qualification and Tender
Potential Contractors are expected to be reputable and technically competent with verifiable tract records of performance on similar works. Consequently interested contractors are to submit the following pre-qualification/tender documents for verification:-
- Evidence of Registration Certificate with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011-2013).
- Value added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate.
- Evidence of Technical and Financial Capability.
- Evidence of ITF Registration and Remittance.
- Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2011-2013)
- Evidence of similar jobs handled in the last three (3) years (2011-2013)
- Company profile indicating detailed C Vs of key company staff
- List of equipment to be used for the work and their locations (where applicable)
- Certificate of compliance with pension Reforms Act 2004.
- List of technical personnel and their qualifications photocopies of professional certificates as well as evidence that none of the company Directors has been convicted of any criminal Offence relating to fraud or financial Impropriety or criminal misrepresentation, falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Contractors are to note that all documents presented are subject to verification with the issuing authorities and if found out to be fake such contractor(s) will be liable for prosecution in a law Court.
- Tender documents can be obtained at procurement Unit of the Commission on payment of N15,000= at the pay office where treasury receipt will be issued and sighted.
Note that original copies of documents submitted must be produced for sighting during the opening session while their absence will signify outright disqualification.
Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender
Tenderers are required to submit separate sealed Pre-qualification and financial bids. The pre-qualification documents should be neatly bound and submitted separately in a sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left hand corner “Pre-Qualification”. Financial Bid should also be neatly bound and submitted separately in another envelope, sealed and clearly marked at the left hand corner “Financial Bids for …… “The project for which the tender is submitted should be clearly stated on the envelope e.g. “Financial Bid for the Construction of Office Complex in………….”
Both the Pre-qualification and financial tender documents should be addressed to:-
The Honourable Chief Commissioner,
Public Complaints Commission,
25 Aguyi1ronsi Street, Maitama,
PM.B 68, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
All submissions closed at 10am on 20th October. 2014 and the bids shall be opened immediately after close of submission on the same day at the Conference Hall of the Commission. Bidders or Representatives, Civil Society Organizations (CSO) and NON Governmental Organizations (NGO) are invited to witness the bids opening.
- Late submission will be rejected
- The advertisement should be construed as commitment on the part of the Commission to award contract to a respondent or claim of any form of indemnity from the Commission
- The financial bids of Tenderers not Pre-qualified will not be opened and shall be returned to the Tenderer(s)
- The Commission will not enter into any Communication with Tenderer that has not been selected
- Familiarity with the terrain when projects are sited is an added advantage.