Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Kano State Urban Planning & Development Authority
2, Durbin Katsina Road, Bompai, P.M.B, 3046, Kano-Nigeria
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , KNUPDA, KANO.
Invitation for Pre-qualification/Bid
In its effort towards completion of Zaria Road expansion project within the stipulated time frame, Kano State Government invite competent contractors for pre-qualification for the under mentioned project:-
Contract No.: Description
ETBZ Extension of Tatsa -Warki Bridge, along Zaria road
Collection of Tender Documents:
Eligible Civil Engineering Companies may apply for the Contract between 16th – 30th September, 2013 and obtain Prequalification/Tender Documents from the Director, Civil and Mechanical Engineering at a non-refundable fee of N100,000:00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) only.
One of the requirements for qualification as provided in the Tender documents will be to have successfully executed, as Prime Contractor, at least two works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the proposed project during the last five years.
The Prequalification/Tender documents should be submitted in sealed envelope(s), not later than 28th October, 2013 and may be delivered either by hand or registered Mail to:-
The Managing Director,
Kano State Urban Planning & Development
No. 2, Durbin Katsina Road,
Tender would be opened on Thursday 31st October 2013 at KNUPDA Head Office by 10:00 a.m.
Managing Director/C. E. O.
Kano State Urban Planning & Development Authority (KNUPDA)
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi